Chapter 14

After lesson ends, i went straight for practice.

"Sorry Ms Faye i'm-" I said as i entered the indoor sports hall realising that i'm the only member that has reached. "Erm... Where's the rest?" I asked Ms Faye.

"Probably late." Ms Faye said as she looked at her watch.

I did my warm up first while waiting for the rest to reach.

Fifteen minutes later, the rest of the girls and boys had finally reached. Then the girl who was with Eric the other night on Valentine's Day was there with the girl who was in the locker room saying shits about me, ugh!

Anyway, i am the captain of the cheerleader team and i always am.

We did our practice and i'm supposed to be at the top, being thrown and do a pose. While we were jumping and all, someone pushed and tripped me over.

"Ouch!" I shouted as i hit my elbow and knee hard to the grown.

"Oh i'm so sorry!" The girl from the locker room said.

"O-M-G! Are you ok?!" The girl who was with Eric asked, overreacting.

One of them must have pushed and tripped me.

I couldn't get up, my arms and knees hurt so much. So i tried to control my pain.

Then Ms Faye run towards me looking so worried.

"Oh my gosh Chelsea! You ok?!" She asked worriedly.

"I can't get up..." I said in pain.

Then Ms Faye called two boys to help to carry me to the sick bay.

I laid in bed, hurting. Then the ambulance came and brought me to the hospital.

About ten minutes later, i reached at the hospital and they brought me to the emergency room.

After a while of checking, the doctor approached me.

"I'm sorry Ms Chelsea. Your arm and knee is fractured but! Don't worry, you will recover in a month or two."

What?! A month a two?!

"What? But i have a cheerleading competition in two weeks and i'm the captain! They need me!" I said, shocked.

"I'm sorry Ms Chelsea, but you need at least a month to recover and start doing some activities." The doctor apologised.

The nurse and doctor brought me to a private ward after they checked me.

I remained silent for the passed thirty minutes till the door opened.

"Oh my gosh Chelsea! Are you ok?" Belle came running to me.

"Whoa." Sherman said as he walked to me.

"How did this happened?" James asked, walking to me too.

"Chill guys! I'll tell you..." i said.

So two days has passed and i've finally been discharged from the hospital. Belle and James fetch me from the hospital since i had to use the crutches and my left arm has been bandaged.

"Let me help you!" Belle helped me.

"Thanks babe."

Once we reached the apartment, i smelled something good.

"Did you bake cupcakes?" I asked Belle happily.

"What do you think?" Belle smiled widely.

We went into the apartment and i found Sherman in the kitchen, baking cupcakes.

"Sherman?!" I called. I was surprised.

"Oh!" Sherman quickly turned. "Belle..." Sherman looked at Belle, folding his arms and frowning.

"I'm so sorry Sher." Belle chuckled, then James chuckled too.

The cupcakes were then formed as 'GET WELL SOON CHELS'. I was so touched...

I came back to school the next day, still using my crutches and my left arm still bandaged. Belle helped me out again.

Then some of my schoolmates came to me and asked about it, some even told me to get well soon and gave me a get well soon gift. I was really touched. Then i walked over to my locker to get some books out and... Saw the two girls. Let's name them bimbo A which is the locker room girl and bimbo B which is the girl with Eric.

"Oh... Looked who came back!" Bimbo A said.

"Whoa gifts!" Bimbo B said as she snatched two of my gifts.

"Hey give it back to me!" I tried to reached out for my gifts.

"Give it back to her!" Belle hissed as she snatched back the gifts.

"I'm so sorry Chelsea. It's my fault that you fall and broke your bones." Bimbo A said sarcastically and then started laughing.

"Let's go Chels." Belle tried to pull me away.

"No!" I let go of my right arm which Belle was holding. "I'm not gonna let these girls to bully me and me not being able to do anything." I stood up for myself.

Then the two girls folded their arms and stared at me.

"I may be handicapped now but you girls watch out once i've recovered!" I poked at Bimbo A chest and walked away.

I'm so frustrated now. I don't know why they're not satisfied with me.

"What are you going to do?" Belle asked.

"Revenge." I said with my poker face.

"You're just gonna waste your time Chels."

"What? Waste my time?" I asked sternly. "They looked me down, they tried to bully me. I need to stand up for myself and get revenge!"

"Just don't..." Belle said.

"I don't care." I looked away from Belle.

Revenge is the best thing i should do. They make me look like i'm nothing.

"Anyway, where's Ken? I haven't seen him since the day he came over to our apartment..." I asked, curious.

"Oh yeah... He said he's coming back to Fells right?"

"Maybe he can't enter the school yet?" I said.

So what do you all think? Will Chelsea revenge on the two bimbos or will she change her mind and listen to Belle's advice? How about Eric? What's going to happen to him? And Sherman? Is he starting to like Chelsea instead of hating her or does he still hate her? How about Ken? Where is he?

Comment here on what you think will happen!

Will be updating the next chapter really soon :)

Vote for this chapter if you like it!

thank you!