Chapter 5

I walked down at the school's corridor to find Belle. As i walked, i saw Belle talking to Sherman.

"Hey Chels!" Belle called me and ran to me.

"Hey babe."

Belle was holding hands with Sherman and the both of them were smiling at each other.

"Chels..." Belle said slowly.

"Yeah?"

"Actually, Sherman and i are getting married!" Belle said excitedly.

"What?!" I shouted.

Then i opened my eyes and found Belle staring at me.

"Are you getting married for real?!" I asked her, still in shocked as i sat down on my bed.

"Wha-what? You dreaming babe?" Belle asked confused.

"Did i dream of you and Sherman getting married or is it for real?" I asked Belle, still in shocked.

"I think you're dreaming Chels." Belle chuckled. "But if i and him were to get married, it'll be cool." Belle smirk.

"Argh!"

I got up, took my towel and got into the shower.

After i had my bath, i change into a starbucks t-shirt, denim shorts and a pair of converse shoes. Then i wear a stripe watch and put on a heart shades.

"Where are you going?" Belle asked.

"Out."

"With who?"

"Sherman." I smirk.

"What?!" Belle asked, confused.

"I was just kidding." I chuckled.

Belle folded her arms and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. "Ok, let's go. We're going shopping."

"Cool. Because i got a date." Belle said.

"A date with who?" I asked, surprised.

"With the popular Brandon Grunge." Belle put both hands together and put it on her left cheek as she looked up in a dreamy look.

"Well, have fun then." I wished Belle luck.

I went out and drive to the nearest mall from the apartment.

<3 <3 <3

I waited for Jennifer at a casual restaurant because i'm going shopping with her. Five minutes later, Jennifer arrived.

"Hey babe!" Jennifer walked to me and hugged me.

"Hey Jenni!" I hugged her back.

"Let's have lunch first?" I asked.

"Actually, i'm on a diet." Jennifer said.

"Oh come on. You know diet's isn't good if you don't eat." I said. "Get something healthy? A salad maybe?" I asked nicely.

"Alright alright. A salad will do."

Jennifer is the girl with the most perfect body shape. But she's always on diet, like not eating and i always have to remind her to at least eat something healthy so she won't starve or something. That's because she's a good friend and she's a cheerleader.

After lunch, we went to shop at several shops. Then at one of those shop, we saw Sherman.

"Is that the nerd? The cute nerd." Jennifer asked.

"Why do you girls think he's cute?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He's cute, not kidding. Cuter than Eric i must say." Jennifer smirk.