Chapter 12

I lied in bed, starting to cry. Sherman kept on knocking on my door to asked me to open it. I just couldn't get up. I feel so weak, tired and hurt. I've never been like this. What's wrong with me today?

I woke up finding myself looking at Belle and Sherman.

"Guys?" I asked weakly.

"Oh Chelsea! You're alright!" Belle hugged me tight when i'm still lying on the bed.

"How did you guys come in?"

"I always have a spare key for your room right." Belle said.

"Oh. Yeah."

"You feeling better Chelsea?" Sherman asked.

"Yeah..."

Two days has passed and i'm finally going to school again. Lucky me it's a Friday.

After school, my cheerleader team had a last minute meeting at the school's indoor sports hall. I entered the hall and settled down.

"Oh Chelsea! You're finally in school! You feeling better?" Ms Faye said.

"Yeah, i did feel better."

"Good." Ms Faye said. "Ok team, basically our school has been choosen to be part of the youth sports & club competition from G community club. The competition will be in a month's time-" Ms Faye informed and continued her explanation.

After ten minutes, we were dismissed.

I walked down the hallway and bumped into Eric. Ugh...

"Chels!" Eric called out.

I quickly ran away from him but he still chased after me. Oh my gosh...

"Chels stop!" Eric shouted.

"What do you want?!" I exclaimed.

"I owe you an explanation."

"I don't need any explanation from your garbage mouth!" I turned away and tried to get away from him.

Eric ran infront of me and stopped me from walking.

"Go away!" I hissed.

"Hey!" Belle shouted.

I turned and saw Belle and James walking towards me.

"What do you want from her?" James asked, furious.

"Hurting her isn't enough hah?" Belle smirk and stared at Eric.

"Erm... I'll call you."Eric said and quickly left.

"Whatever." I literally gave up.

I settled down at McCafe as i drink my favourite Caramel Frappe and watched some cheerleading video at youtube and some other websites from the laptop. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and... Omg! Am i dreaming?!

"Ken?! Omg! When did you reach?!" I said excitedly and hugged Ken.

"I miss you!" Ken said and hugged me back.

Ken is my childhood best friend. He is also Belle's best friend because we met at the same school and always go to the same school.

Ken settled down with me and we chat for a while.

"So... You're coming back to Fells right?" I asked him and sipped my drink.

"What do you think?" Ken winked.

"Omg! That's amazing!" I said excitedly.

"Guess when i'm coming back?" Ken asked and i just looked at him. "Tomorrow!" Ken said excitedly.

Omg this is awesome! Ken's coming back tomorrow!

"Ken, drop by at my place? I'm sure Belle would love to see you." I said.

Ken agreed. We finished our drinks and head back at my apartment.

<3 <3 <3

I rang the door bell because i forget to bring my keys and i'm sure Belle is already home.

Then the door opened.

"Hey! What a surprised." I said.

"Hi Chels and..." James said and paused as he saw Ken.

"Ken." He reached out for his hand to shake James's hand.

"What is Belle doing now?" I asked.

"She's uh..." James paused again and take a peeked at the side. "Oh baking cupcakes." James continued.

We went inside and Ken impatiently looked for Belle in the kitchen. I settled down at the sofa and waited for screaming and stuff.

A few seconds later, Belle screamed.

"Oh my gosh!!!" Belle screamed. "Ken! I miss you!" I can sense happiness from Belle's voice.

Then James looked at me curiously.

"Err... Who's that?" James face looked unsure.

Before i could answer, Belle and Ken came out of the kitchen. Belle looked so happy.

"James!" Belle called out. Then James stand up. "I want to introduce you, Ken!"

After that, we sat down together and have a long chat.

"Belle is my girl friend, no one can snatch her away from me." James hold Belle's waist and kiss her cheek.

"Don't worry James, i won't snatch her away from you." Ken said and all of us laugh.

<3 <3 <3

Finally after a long day, i got to lie down on my bed. I closed my eyes and then my phone rang.

"What the hell does he want?" I looked at my ringing phone which says 'Idiot'.

After the phone went off, i silent it and went to sleep.

Who do you all think that 'Idiot' is? Is is Eric or Sherman? Or some other people? Leave a comment below and on who you think it is! :)

I might update my chapters late because i've been busy lately. Will update soon, tata.