Chapter 11

I walked into my room and shut the door. Blast into slow music and took out my diary from one of the shelf. Well... I had not been writing my diary since forever. I usually write when i'm very upset. Today, i'm very upset.

As i was writing halfway, Belle peeked into my room from the door.

"Oh just come in if you want." I said, my eyes still on the diary and writing.

"Door's shut, slow music, diary, you, writing. What's up babe?" Belle asked.

I ignored her till i finished writing my diary for the day.

Belle just stared at me.

I closed my diary and put it back to its original place.

"Well..." I started. "Eric and i broke up." I looked at Belle trying to look cool even though my tears are starting to come out.

"I'm so sorry about that babe." Belle said and hugged me tight.

That's when my tears started rolling down my cheeks. I really don't know what to do now.

"I don't know what's wrong with Eric man..." I whimpered. "He's just... He's so-"

"Shhh... It's ok." Belle comforted me.

It was raining just right after i started crying till now.

I sat at the sofa staring into space and Belle approached me with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Chels?" Belle called.

"Mm?"

"Here. Drink this. It should make you feel better." Belle smiled and passed me the cup of hot chocolate.

Throughout the night, we watched a movie and have a best friend bonding with each other as i let off my feelings about Eric.

It's already 1:20am in the morning and i can't seem to fall asleep.

"Ugh... What's wrong with me?!" I said to myself and cover my face with my pillow.

I kept on turning left and right to make myself fall asleep but i couldn't.

"What? It's three in the morning?" I looked at my phone.

I've been awake for so long... I can't sleep.

"Chels! Get ready for school!" I heard Belle shouting from the living room.

I felt... Weak...

Then Belle entered my room.

"Oh my gosh. You're JUST awake?" Belle folded her arms.

She walked towards my bed and sat beside me.

"Come get up." Belle offered her hand.

I reached out for my hand and went into a sitting position.

"Whoa!" Belle said in shocked. "You're burning hot!"

So i was having a fever? Maybe that's the reason why i couldn't sleep last night.

"I'm having a fever?" I touched my forehead and neck.

"Get well soon Chels. You'll just rest. I'll ask your classmates to collect some homework for you if there is."

Belle kissed my forehead and left the room and the apartment. She's such a caring best friend. I didn't regret having her here with me.

Belle's POV

I went to school and as usual, meet James first yay!

"Hey sweetheart!" James greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey!" I smiled at James.

"Dinner at 6pm later? My place." James said.

"But-"

"No buts! See you!" James winked and ran off to his class.

But i can't go for dinner with him... I need to take care of Chelsea. Hmm...

I sat at the table waiting for James to buy my lunch. Then Sherman sat beside me.

"Hey Sherman!" I said.

"Hey." Sherman replied back looking around. "Where's Chelsea?" He asked.

"Oh Chelsea... She's uh, having a high fever. She's at home resting."

"Oh gosh... How bad?" Sherman asked worriedly.

"Quite bad." I said worriedly.

"So you can't make it for dinner?" James asked from behind.

Oh gosh, he shocked me. All of a sudden.

"Erm i-"

"It's ok James, you guys go ahead for your uh, dinner? And i'll just visit Chelsea and keep her company." Sherman said.

Wow. He really wants to accompany Chelsea? I'm surprised!

Back to Chelsea's POV

It's already 6pm and i'm still on my bed. Correction, i did have some breakfast and lunch just now so i did not lie in bed all day.

Then the doorbell rings.

"Ugh, Belle must have forgotton to bring her keys." I slowly get up and walked to the door.

I opened the door and...

"Hi Chelsea." Sherman greeted.

Why is he here? Ugh.

"Erm- hi? Why are you here?" I asked, unsure.

"I came to pass you your homework..." Sherman said.

"Oh." I took the homework Sherman passed to me. "Thanks." Then i shut the door.

Then, i think twice. I shouldn't have shut the door right?

I quickly opened the door and saw Sherman walking off.

"Sherman!" I called out.

"Finally. So you're gonna invite me in aren't you?" Sherman raised his eyebrow.

I'm sure he's pretty pissed with me.

"Sorry i reacted that way..."

I invited Sherman in and made him a hot tea.

Then we chat for about ten minutes till we're in awkward silence.

Then my phone notification goes of. A text! I checked and it's from Eric...

"You ok? Did Eric texted you?" Sherman asked.

"Yeah." I said looking up at Sherman's face. "I'm fine."

Well... I'm really not fine. It hurts so badly.

"You don't need to act Chelsea." Sherman frown and folded his arms.

"I'll just go-" I said and quickly walked to my room and shut the door. Locked too.

Then Sherman knocked on my door asking me to open it. I just can't... I don't know what else to feel...