Chapter 15

The next day, i came to school still using my crutches and left arm still bandaged.

Belle dropped me off and i quickly get my stuff for chemistry lesson and head to class. I was very early. I just wanted to sit down, that's all.

After fifteen minutes, one by one kept coming in to class and finally Sherman reached.

"Hey, you ok?" Sherman asked and settled down.

"I'm great." I said with a wide smile.

So... He doesn't hate me anymore.

After a while, Mr Fred entered the class.

I kept on turning to Sherman, wanting to ask him if he still hates me or not... But nothing came out from my mouth.

"What is it?" Sherman asked, annoyed.

"Err, i, actually-" I started talking but Mr Fred cut me off.

"Good morning students! Today we have a student joining us for lesson!" Mr Fred said excitedly.

"Oh my!" I said to myself happily.

Sherman just raised his eyebrow and lookee at me.

"Hi everyone, some of you may know me, i'm Ken and i've come back to join Fells." Ken introduced himself.

After Ken introduced himself, Mr Fred asked him to settle down. Ken sat two benches behind me because there's no one sitting there.

I turned to Ken and started waving at him happily.

"Erm, who's that?" Sherman asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Ken."

"Ya i know, but i can see you're so happy to meet him." Sherman folded his arms.

"Why? You jealous?" I smirked.

Sherman just rolled his eyes.

Sherman's POV

Right after lesson ends, Chelsea packed her stuff into her bag and got up from her seat. I saw her struggling with her crutches, even though she was uing one only for her left leg.

"You need any help?" I asked.

"No thanks." She said and wobbled to Ken's bench.

They started talking happily and were using body contact such as Chelsea punching Ken's arm and holding onto his arm too. So i started to packed my stuff.

"Hey." I heard Ken's voice.

"Hey." I replied back, done packing my bag.

"I'm Ken." Ken stick out his hand to handshake.

"I'm Sherman, nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"We go first alright." Chelsea said and smiled at me.

"Erm sure. Bye." I smiled back.

What's going on with the two of them? Chelsea would either wait for me or i would wait for her but today... She went off first with Ken? Who i just met. Hmm.

Back to Chelsea's POV

During lunch, i sat with Ken and waited for the rest.

"What do you think of Sherman?" I asked.

"He's... Nice." Ken replied.

"Really?" I asked, unsure.

"Erm yeah."

"I see."

"Why?" Ken asked. "Do you like him or something?"

"What? Like him? No!" I said.