T W E N T Y - T W O

NOVA 

There were a lot freaking clues on this list and while some of their were relatively easy, clues that  referenced the garden or coliseum, other clues weren't so easy. 

Specifically ones that made me scratch my head and wonder how the hell I was supposed to finish this thing in two and a half hours. 

Three clues in particular were making me scowl at the stupid list on my tablet. 

Clues: 

1. In order to understand and learn the past, you must first enter the building that houses them. 

2. I used to be a tree but I traded my roots for routes. I have a rose, but I'm no garden.

3. The entrance where you watch the Seasons change from time to time. 

"You know, if you keep scowling like that, your face will get stuck like that." 

My head snapped around at the familiar voice, a smile tilting my lips when I saw Pluto heading towards me in a crazy cool new chair. 

"Cool ride" I smiled as he stopped right in front of me "Mind if I take it for a spin sometime?" 

A grin lit Pluto's mouth, lightening up his handsome features even more. 

"I'm offended new girl" he chuckled "We've barely known each other for less than a few weeks, due to your reluctance mind you, and now you're asking to borrow my stuff." 

"What can I say" I shrugged "You've got some pretty cool stuff." 

Somehow his impossibly large grin widen even more.

"I told you I had a chair for everything" he said before tilting his head and looking at me curiously "Whatcha doing out here?" 

I tilted my tablet his way "This stupid Scavenger hunt for one of my classes." 

"Are you almost done?" 

"Nope" I snorted "I barely even started." 

"Can I see it?" 

I handed my tablet over to him and he scrolled though my tablet. 

"Oh, this is easy" he said, scrawling down some answers on my worksheet. 

"Easy for who?" I gaped at him "Because it sure as hell wasn't easy for me." 

"That's because you're new here and the Professor is a bigot twit" he said, those amazing eyes locking with mine "Chandlers right? This shit has his name all over it."