Part 1

jISOO'S POV-

"Oh my goodness! This alarm is such a nuisance," I groaned lazily as I got out of bed.

"Ahem! Ahem! [fake cough] I believe you need some 'early morning lectures' because your tongue has the audacity to utter those words," Irene scoffed at me.

"Oops! Sorry, unnie," I giggled foolishly, fully aware that Irene might be annoyed right now.

"Whatever! Now get ready for school and come downstairs. I am serving breakfast," Irene added.

"Aye aye, captain! I'll be down soon," I smiled and saluted her.

AUTHOR'S POV-

Irene rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile sneakily.

Meanwhile, Jisoo went into her bathroom to freshen up. After several minutes, when she finished her morning routine, she went to her wardrobe to retrieve her neatly ironed school 

uniform.

While she gets ready, let me introduce you to the characters.

JISOO 

She is a straight-A student and well-disciplined, which clearly defines why she is the 'CLASS PRESIDENT'. 

She is the most beautiful girl in her entire school. She is kind, yet fierce, and knows how to give respect to those who respect others. 

Jisoo is perfect. Everything about her exudes perfection, except when it comes to her family. Her parents abandoned her and her sister at a very young age, leaving them in an orphanage atleast that's what she knows. 

Jisoo doesn't remember much about her parents, only a few glimpses that remain as "BAD MEMORIES" in her mind. In this world, only her beloved sister, Irene, is left. Jisoo is wealthy, but not to the extent where she wastes money on expensive things. 

She is the type of girl who would buy a house before buying a car. 

IRENE 

IRENE 

She is the ideal type of man, a successful and respected cardiologist in Seoul. 

She is the true definition of "beauty with brains".

 It's not an exaggeration to say that she is one of the most down-to-earth and kindest individuals, despite her strictness towards her sister, Jisoo. 

Even as a successful cardiologist, she never forgets how to respect her elders and others.

 Irene knows everything about their parents - who they were, why they abandoned them, and every detail. However, she has chosen to keep it a secret from Jisoo, as some things are better left hidden.

JISOO'S POV-

ok so now i am done with my morning routine and till now unnie must have called my name hundred times more like screaming. i checked myself one last time in the mirror before heading out.

 i checked myself one last time in the mirror before heading out

ok so i think, i look good.

jisoo's POV-

soo as jisoo's pet name.

After completing my morning routine, I made sure to check myself in the mirror one last time before leaving. I could hear my sister calling my name repeatedly, almost screaming. Irene unnie scolded me for taking so long to get ready for school.

"Excuse me, I only took 15 minutes to get ready," I defended myself. "You'll never find a sister who can get ready in just 15 minutes and still look the prettiest in the whole school." With a sassy flip of my hair, I walked downstairs.

Irene unnie smirked and reminded me to finish my breakfast so she could drop me off at school. Otherwise, I would have to walk 1 km with my heavy backpack. I pouted in response, insisting that my legs were not little.

Irene teased me, calling me a tiny miny creature and a 4D alien. I fake cried, asking why she was being so mean early in the morning. She said that she simply stated facts and urged me to finish my breakfast so we could leave for school.

After quickly finishing my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and joined Irene. We drove off to my school, where she dropped me off before heading to her own work.

CONTINUED>>>>