Part 19

I rose from my seat and summoned Jimin to join me.

"Taehyung, you called for me?" Jimin approached and stood next to me.

"Oh yes, I needed to discuss something with you. I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course, I don't mind. How can I assist you?"

"It's actually about Rose."

"Rose?"

"Yes."

"What specifically would you like to know about her?"

"Have you noticed anything unusual about her or has she confided in you about anything? Please share with me."

"To be honest, she hasn't shared much. She has been feeling tense lately. Whenever I asked her, she mentioned that a few things are not going well but she will handle them."

"I see."

"Why do you ask? Is she facing any issues?"

"Oh no, she seemed distant from the other girls so I thought something might be bothering her." I didn't disclose the real reason because I believed it was best for Jimin to hear it from Rose herself, considering their relationship.

"Was that all you wanted to discuss?" he inquired.

"Um, no. I also wanted to let you know that I have planned an attack on their territory. Please be present with Rose tomorrow morning in the hall to discuss it, alright?"

"Alright, I will. Goodbye then."

"Goodbye!"he replied as he went away and i sat on a chair placed nearby, trying to process everything as i held my head in my palms and sighed heavily.

"Do you happen to require a head massage?" Jisoo inquired, leaning on the doorframe with a smirk as I looked at her.

"Even a simple peck from your lips would do a better job than a head massage," I retorted with the same smirk, leaning back in my chair.

She slowly approached me and pecked my lips, causing me to grin widely.

"So, how was it?" she asked me.

"Mmm, magical," I replied in a cute tone as she playfully pinched my cheeks.

"You are so adorable," she laughed, making her way towards the bed.

"I'd prefer hot, sexy, cool, handsome, but adorable? Eww," I responded, making faces.

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night," she playfully commented, lying on the bed with her hands resting under her head.

I made my way towards her and laid beside her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to myself.

"Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that I always think about something?"

"About what?"

"About us."

"Us?"

"Yes," she replied.

"We embrace each other, we share kisses, we spend a significant amount of time together, don't you agree?" she stated, gazing into my eyes.

"Yes, you're right. So?"

"We engage in all the activities that couples do, but are we really in a relationship?"

"Yes, kitten, but what exactly do you mean?"

"What I mean is, what role do I play in your life? Am I just a friend, a classmate, a crush, a colleague, a lover, a girlfriend, or a wife? What are we? It feels like YOU AND ME ARE UNTITLED," she said, her voice tinged with irritation and sadness.