Part 11

JISOO'S POV 

Before I could inquire further, he ushered me into the mansion.My gaze was about to shift ahead when suddenly three people embraced me tightly, and I recognized them immediately.

JENNIE
ROSE
LISA

"What are you all doing here?" I asked them in astonishment

 "Well, unnie, when we returned to our dorm after bidding you farewell, our parents informed us that there is a ceremony at your old mansion today, and we must attend with our partners," Jennie explained to me clearly.

 "Oh," I responded, now comprehending why Taehyung brought me here.

 My thoughts were interrupted by another voice."Oh, Jisoo shi, you look so beautiful," Jungkook complimented me, embracing me and Taehyung.

 "And bro, as always, you look like a Greek god, but even more stunning today," he added, hugging him as well. 

 "I am aware of that," Taehyung replied with his usual mischievous smirk.

 "What a narcissistic, self-absorbed jerk he is," I muttered under my breath.

 "Did you say something, Jisoo shi?" he looked at me, raising his eyebrows and questioning me. Oh no, I am caught.

 "Ah, no, I was just saying that I should go with my friends now," I said, attempting to make an excuse.

 "Well then, goodbye, Jisoo shi," he replied, kissed my cheeks, and left with Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi oppa.

I pondered internally as I gently touched my cheeks, which were now flushed the deepest shade of red. "Wait, wait, wait, did he just kiss my cheeks? Damn," I thought to myself.

"Oh my God, Taehyung oppa just kissed youuuuuu, and you're blushing!" Jennie exclaimed, jumping up and down with excitement.

"And on top of that, you guys are wearing similar outfits, just like cute couples..." Lisa chimed in, joining Jennie in her jubilation.