Part 20

It was 4:00 am, the time to discuss our plan. Jisoo and I were making our way in the hall.

"Btw Taehyung, we are still uncertain about Rose betraying us," Jisoo inquired.

"You make a valid point, but it's not difficult to recall how paranoid she was in our last meeting," I responded.

"I remember, but I believe we should have a backup plan that only you know about. We both know you're not betraying us, so it would be wise," Jisoo suggested.

"I concur. We will discuss it tonight. For now, let's proceed to the official meeting," I proposed.

"Hmm," she murmured in agreement as Jimin hurried towards us.

"Taehyung, I have something crucial to tell you. Can you excuse us, Jisoo?" Jimin requested.

"Of course. I'll be waiting for you both in the hall. Please make it quick," she said as we nodded. Once she left, Jimin shared something significant with me.

..........

"So, is everyone present here?" I inquired.

"I believe so," Jin responded as he scanned the room.

"By the way, Taehyung, don't you think that the traitor will discover our plan?" Lisa asked out of curiosity.

"To be honest, it doesn't matter. Our plans are not too secretive except few things, so if they find out, I'm not concerned. Besides, the traitor is from our family, so they are clever enough to deceive our enemies," I assured her.

"Shall we begin then?" Jungkook proposed as I agreed.

"Indeed."

"Firstly, we will launch a covert attack at midnight. I won't disclose the exact time, and I want the traitor to deceive our enemies as well," I explained.

"How?" Rose inquired plainly.

"They should provide them with false or misleading information about us. I understand they may be threatened not to lie, but please trust the process and us," I elaborated.

"How will we proceed then?" Jennie added.

"Our team will handle the guards outside the mansion, and then we will infiltrate inside. Jin and Irene, you will manage the ground floor with Lisa, while Jungkook will assist," I assigned.

"We understand," they confirmed.

"Alright, the rest of us will proceed to the upper floor where J Hope and Namjoon will handle the second floor. There are important files that the enemy is using to threaten us. You need to retrieve those files and return to the ground floor. Namjoon will work on breaking the passcode through hacking, while J Hope takes care of the guards on that floor."

"Understood," they both replied.

"Next, the four of us - myself, Jisoo, Jennie, and Yoongi - will head to the third floor where we will find the bastards and our mothers. Jennie, we will need your hacking skills to break the passcode on our mother's cabin where they are being held captive," I explained to them.

"Got it," Jennie replied.

"Rose and Jimin, I will need your special support. You both will be stationed at our hidden spot and provide us with updates on everything happening in their mansion. Tonight, Jimin and I will go there to discreetly install cameras."

"Understood!" they both said with a smile.

"Yoongi and I, will deal with those elder dumbos while Jennie and Jisoo, will free our mothers. While Jennie works on breaking the passcode and freeing the ladies, Jisoo, you will handle the guards on the third floor. There will be over 100 guards, so I hope you can handle it."