Part 16

" we kidnapped these two but they ran away and hide themselves from 8 years but look this time god gave all the four of them to four of us" person 4 said and laughed evily looking at the 4 beautiful ladies. ( SANDARA, SOO JIN, SUNG RYUNG AND JIN KYUNG)

"You sneaky scoundrel, just wait and observe," Sandara said through gritted teeth.

"You will all face hell soon because our husbands and children are coming to rescue us," Soo Jin added.

"Oh my goodness, mommy, I'm scared now," P1 mocked them.

"Listen, you women, either you satisfy us in bed or let us take revenge ourselves." p3 added.

"You always wanted to know why we chose them over you, right? Well, listen up, jerks, because they knew how to respect women unlike you guys." sung ryung said

"Please, we don't want to hear any lectures early in the morning when the sun hasn't even risen." p2 replied her.

"Well, unnie, as you can see, they have all left now... could you please tell us what happened because you didn't explain anything during our first meeting after 12 years?" Sung Ryung asked them.

"It's a bit of a long story, but let me explain... While Minho and I were trying to come for Jisoo, I was kidnapped by these despicable people in between. They wanted revenge from our husbands and held me hostage here. After a month, Soo Jin was also kidnapped by them... For four years, we were held here and treated miserably, made to do all the house chores, and sometimes they tried to touch us inappropriately but were unsuccessful... After four years of struggle, we managed to escape," Sandara explained.

"But why didn't you guys ever meet us and were hiding for 8 years?" Jin Kyung questioned them.

"We knew that once they found out we were with you, they would plan something big and destroy everyone because they have some of our secrets as weapons, so we decided to hide and have been living in Belgium until now," Soo Jin answered.

"And our prediction came true. Just look... a few weeks ago, we decided to meet you guys and return to our family, but now we are all kidnapped again... I don't understand how they found out about us," Sandara said, sighing heavily.

.................

"so let's start our training girls and boys" gong yoo said as everyone took their positIons.

"first we will start with basic martial arts then data stealing and hacking stuff and after that shooting and high level combats got it?" minho asked everyone.

"GOT IT SIR!!" everyone replied him as the training soon started making everyone exhausted as hell.

.................

JENNIE'S POV

"It has been a month since our training began. Honestly, it has been quite exhausting, but we are all managing our best. The most important thing is that I am finally free from a toxic person in my life. Yes, you heard it right, I ended my relationship with Kai. It may seem strange considering how I used to defend him against my friends, but he turned out to be the worst person I have ever encountered."

"The day I caught him cheating was the day all of us girls went out to celebrate the end of our training. We were all experts in our respective fields. We went to a club, and that's where I saw him kissing, or rather devouring, another girl. There were even more girls surrounding him. I was filled with anger, and as a result, I confronted him and even physically harmed him. After that incident, I isolated myself in my room for a week. However, thanks to my friends, especially a special guy, I was able to realize that I deserve someone much better than him. " I wrote about this in my diary, closed it, and was about to leave when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who's there?" I asked from inside my room. Jisoo woke up from her bed and looked towards the door. We all live in the basement, which has more than 10 rooms, but we also have roommates, and that's the best part.

"It's me, Yoongi. I wanted to talk to you, Jen," Yoongi answered from behind the door. I could sense Jisoo smirking behind me.

"I think I should leave the couple to talk alone," Jisoo replied. I opened the door, and Yoongi entered.

"We're not a couple," we both said simultaneously.

"Yet," she added and laughed.

"Wait, Jisoo," Yoongi stopped her.

"What's wrong?" she turned back and asked with a confused expression.

"Go to my room. Taehyung is waiting for you, and he might be missing you too," Yoongi replied with a smirk. Now it was our turn to laugh at her.

"Whatever," she answered back and rolled her eyes.

As soon as she left, Yoongi closed the door and gestured for me to sit on the bed. He settled down beside me.

" so what do u wanted to talk with me that too alone" i teased him a little as i knew that he has feelings for me and somewhere i was also getting feelings for him though i am not ready for another relationship yet.

"Um, Jennie, I actually wanted to give you something," he said in a soft tone, presenting a beautifully wrapped small box.

"Is it for me?" I inquired, and he simply nodded before handing me the box.Carefully opening it, I was captivated by the beauty of the pendant inside. It was so lovely that I hugged him tightly.

 "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I really love it, it's so pretty," I expressed my gratitude, and we parted from the embrace.

"Can I?" he softly asked as I turned around.

"Sure, you can," I replied, allowing him to put the pendant on me as I admired it and his reflection in the mirror.I realized then that in my pursuit of gold, I had overlooked my diamond. Kai had never done anything like this for me; it was always about physical touch or kisses. But what I felt around Yoongi was different, something pure and extraordinary. What I felt with Kai was just desire and lust, but with Yoongi, it was something I could never grow tired of.

I turned back to thank him, and as we gazed into each other's eyes, we leaned in for a kiss when a panicked voice came over the speaker.

"EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY. EVERYONE GATHER IN THE BASEMENT HALL. IT'S AN EMERGENCY," Minho uncle's voice echoed through the room. We quickly made our way to the hall, only to find everyone gathered there, with a horrifying sight of a dead body lying on the floor.

CONTINUED>>>

FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE AS THERE WERE SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS IN MY LAPTOP, SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE AND THESE WEEKS I WAS BUSY BCZ OF HOLI SO YEAH...

HAPPY HOLI GUYS!!

AND LET'S SEE WHAT'S THE DEAD BODY IS DOING HERE...