Part 3

AT CANTEEN

 AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh my, my stomach has been growling for the past two hours. I was absolutely starving and couldn't wait to eat something. Now, let's dig in," Rose exclaimed eagerly, preparing to attack her food.

"Hey, slow down with your food! You might choke on it," Lisa teased.

"Excuse me, madam, did I ask for your opinion?" Rose glared at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Relax, babe. I was just kidding," Lisa tried to explain, but her phone buzzed, interrupting her.

"Whose phone is ringing?" Jennie asked, swallowing her food.

"I think it's mine. Someone messaged me, sorry," Jisoo said, taking out her phone from her bag.

"No problem, unnie. Now hurry up and answer it," Lisa told Jisoo.

"Hmm, I-" Jisoo looked stunned for a moment.

"Is everything okay, Soo?" Jennie asked, concerned.

Jisoo showed her phone to the three of them.

"I am absolutely stunned," Lisa widened her eyes and whispered in shock.

"Who the hell sent you these? Tell me their name, and I'll have my weapons ready," Rose exclaimed, banging her hand on the table, attracting some attention.

"Come on, girls, let's not overreact. We shouldn't exaggerate things," Jisoo said, calming Rose 

down.

"Well, Soo, this is not something we should take lightly. This photo proves that someone is stalking you," Jennie raised her voice slightly.

"Hmm, you're right. I think someone has been following me, I just didn't pay attention," Jisoo looked at the photo again, a hint of tension on her face.

the photo....

They all observed the tension on her face, prompting Lisa to lighten the mood

"Hey, the stalker seems harmless for now, so you should relax a bit. I'm not saying to let your guard down, but there's no need to worry so much. I don't like seeing you sad," Lisa said with a slight smile.

"Yeah, we'll work through this together, so just smile for now," Jenie added, causing Jisoo to smile slightly.

"Hey, why don't we go to the club to lift unnie's spirits, huh?" Rose suggested excitedly.

"That's a great idea, count me in," Lisa added.

"Me too. What about you, Jisoo?" Jenie asked.

"Fine, I'm in too," Jisoo replied.