Part 17

JISOO'S POV

As Yoongi informed me that Taehyung was waiting for me, I attempted to maintain my poker face, but heck, I couldn't resist. I hurried from my spot and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" a deep voice called out.

"It's me, Jisoo," I replied.

"Oh, come in, Jisoo-ssi. I was waiting for you," Taehyung said as he opened the door, ushering me inside.

"Is there something you needed from me?" I inquired.

"Well, Yoongi hyung asked me to keep you occupied while he spoke with Jennie. How about we have some fun?" Taehyung proposed.

"Sounds great! What about going to the ice cream parlor? I've been craving ice cream," I suggested.

"Sure, but I don't think it's a good idea for us to go out. How about you stay here, and I'll bring your favorite mint chocolate and my chocolate strawberry ice cream here?" Taehyung offered, making my mouth water.

"Sure, that sounds perfect," I agreed, nodding as he left to get the ice cream.

..................

Taehyung placed the bowl of ice cream on the table and suggested going out to the terrace. We settled on the bean bags and enjoyed our treats while chatting.

"Kitten?" he called my attention, pausing our eating.

"Hmm," I responded.

"I have a question for you," he said, looking at me.

"Sure, go ahead," I encouraged him.

"You're an agent, right? Have you been shot or injured?" he inquired.

"Yes, I've been shot multiple times. Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"I want to see your scars," he replied.

"Why?" I asked, as he gently held my face.

He responded, his eyes fixed on my eyes and lips, his thumb gently caressing my cheeks, "I want to know how many times you needed me but I wasn't there for you."

"Oh, really?" I asked in a sweet tone, to which he nodded.

"Enough with your acting, dumbhead. I am an agent, trained for these situations, and you're a mafia," I snapped, pulling his hand away and giving him a look that said 'I am done,' while he pouted.

"It's King 'THE MAFIA KING,' kitten...and besides, you hurt my feelings. I genuinely care for you, so I was just emotional," he replied in a cute voice. This guy and his acting, I thought to myself.

"I really doubt how you can be 'THE MAFIA KING' when you're acting like a baby," I mocked him.

"Oh, my kitten, it's just for you," he replied in a seductive tone.

"Call me kitten once again, and I will make sure you end up in the ICU," I threatened him.

"I knew you were my wild kitten, but I'm wondering if you're wild in bed t-" Before he could finish his sentence, I smacked his ice cream onto his face. Of course, why would I waste mine? But wait...

"Dumb ways to die...oh, shit," I cursed internally, while he shot daggers at me.

"YOU ARE DEAD TODAY," he exclaimed, getting up from his seat and trapping me in his arms.

"Yeah, it was you who started messing with me. I was just taking my revenge," I said, trying to defend myself.

"I will teach you, kitten, how to take revenge," he said, smearing the ice cream from his face onto me while I screamed and tried to escape. Once he was done, he released me, wearing a satisfied smirk.