Part 13

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE FOR SURE......

AUTHOR'S POV

As they both spoke simultaneously, they exchanged a knowing smile with one another.

 "I believe we should go, everyone must be waiting for us," Jisoo suggested as she took hold of his hands and led him downstairs. As they descended the stairs, all eyes were on them. Their friends exchanged teasing glances while their parents looked at them with emotional happiness and admiration. 

 "Why are they looking at us like that, Tae? Is there something on my face?" Jisoo asked, her eyes widening as Taehyung faced her. 

 "No, there's nothing. But why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung questioned, confusion evident in his eyes.

 "Tae, um, there's something... like my lipstick mark on your, uh, lips," Jisoo replied awkwardly.

 "WHAT HOLY SHIT," he cursed as he looked at his face through the front camera of his phone.

 "Quickly erase it before they start teasing us," Jisoo whispered to him, and he swiftly wiped it off with his sleeves, offering an awkward smile to the others.

 "Hello, everyone," they greeted awkwardly, causing the others to chuckle at their adorableness.

 "Oh, Taehyung oppa, Jisoo unnie, we've been waiting for both of you for a long time," Jennie said to them. 

 "Here, Jisoo noona, take this drink. You must be tired after consoling him," Jungkook offered her a drink, which she took awkwardly.

 "You should have called us if we made you wait," Taehyung replied to Jennie, rolling his eyes.

 "Well, we went to call both of you, but you guys were busy eating and exchanging saliva," Yoongi scoffed at him.

 Upon hearing this, Jisoo choked on her water and started coughing, while Taehyung glared at Yoongi and patted her back.

 "Are you okay, Jisoo shi?" Taehyung asked her in a soft tone, his gaze still fixed on Yoongi, who simply rolled his eyes. 

 "Yeah, I'm fine, Tae," Jisoo reassured herself, calming her cough.

 "Eww, how could you guys exchange saliva? That's so gross," Lisa stated, causing Jungkook to cover her mouth with his hand to prevent her from receiving a scolding from Jisoo while Taesoo blushed crimson with embarrassment.

 As Rose shot her a disapproving glare, Grandma intervened, urging the children to cease their teasing and embrace the joyous atmosphere of the party. Her words elicited chuckles from everyone, who readily agreed with her sentiment. Soon, the entire gathering erupted into song and dance, warmly welcoming Minho.

............

JISOO'S POV

I found myself in my room, lying on the bed, restlessly shifting from one side to another. The reason behind my restlessness was the constant replay of that intense makeout session with Taehyung. To make matters worse, Taehyung was sleeping in the adjacent room. Jennie insisted on staying there to keep me company, and Taehyung joined us so that she wouldn't be alone. However, I couldn't help but feel that taehyung's presence was unnecessary, considering Irene unnie, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, and appa were all here with us. At this moment, Jennie was right beside me.

 My frustration grew as I wondered how Taehyung could sleep so peacefully after disrupting my entire night's rest. Determined to confront him, I rose from the bed and stomped my feet on the ground as I made my way towards the door. Just as I was about to open it, someone from outside beat me to it and opened the door.