Part 2

AT SCHOOL

author's pov

"hey babe what's up" jennie asked jisoo when she saw her entering the school.

Jennie inquired Jisoo about her well-being as she entered the school premises.

"Sky," Jisoo responded, playfully tousling Rose's hair.

"Whatever," Jennie retorted, rolling her eyes in her signature manner, causing laughter among the group.

"Unnie, why are you so fixated on my hair? Leave it alone, you're ruining my hairstyle," Rose complained, pouting like a child.

"Oh, come on, chipmunk, you're adorable and attractive, I can't resist your charm," Jisoo complimented, glancing at the younger girls.

"Hey, what about me, guys? I'm the hottest, okay!" Lisa declared, swaying her hair dramatically, eliciting laughter from everyone.

"Alright, enough, we're going to be late for class," Jennie interjected as they made their way to their classroom.

Once seated, Jisoo noticed someone staring at her.

Taehyung, the guy who had all the girls swooning over him, but who seemed indifferent to their attention. Rumors circulated about his past, suggesting he had been hurt by someone he loved deeply, though details were scarce.

 Rumors circulated about his past, suggesting he had been hurt by someone he loved deeply, though details were scarce

BACK TO PRESENT

When Jisoo noticed him staring at her, she immediately averted her gaze and heard a soft chuckle from his side.

"This guy is really something. I can't comprehend why he always stares at me or why our eyes always meet. I don't care about anything else, but please don't make me fall for him. I can't handle unrequited love, that's for sure," Jisoo thought to herself.

"Unnie!" Lisa screamed in her ears.

"Y-yeah, w-what happened?" Jisoo asked, snapping out of her thoughts and stuttering a bit.

"Back to reality, madam!" Rose replied.

"Are you alright, Soo? We've been calling you for the past 20 minutes and we don't know where you've been lost," Jennie asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Nothing to worry about," Jisoo said with a smile.

"Wait a second, unnie. Don't tell me you were dreaming about Kim Taehyung," Rose asked, wide-eyed.

"I wasn't dreami-" Jisoo was about to finish her answer when their class teacher interrupted her.

"Enough gossip, ladies! You can continue later, okay?" their class teacher yelled at them, making them stand up from their seats.

"What the hell, Rosie! When did he come?" Lisa whispered to Rose.

"Oh, come on, Lisa. How would I know? I was also busy chatting with you guys," Rose whispered back.