Part 12

everyone started chanting.

"ONE "

"TWO"

"THREE"

"AND"

"BOOOMM"

As the door swung open, the sight before everyone was simply astonishing. The person standing there wore the brightest smile, causing everyone's eyes to widen in disbelief. Time seemed to stand still, with only the sound of people's breaths filling the room. The shock was so overwhelming that no one could find the words to speak.

Jisoo and Irene couldn't hold back their tears, their emotions overflowing. Meanwhile, their grandparents watched with pure joy, perhaps knowing that this reunion was all part of a grand plan. But who could truly say?

"My dear children, did you miss me?" Minho's voice trembled with emotion, tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"Appa!" Irene and Jisoo exclaimed simultaneously. Irene rushed towards him, embracing him tightly as tears streamed down her face.

"I-I missed you so much," Irene managed to say through her hiccups. Jisoo, still standing frozen, tears streaming down her face, couldn't find her voice.

"Baby Soo, didn't you miss me at all?" Minho looked at his daughter, fully aware of the hardships she had endured.

"Jisoo, your father is calling you," Taehyung whispered in her ear, causing her to burst into tears as she ran towards him, calling out his name.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you so much!" she cried out, clinging to him tightly.

"I love you too, more than you can imagine," Minho replied, his words bringing a mixture of laughter and tears to everyone witnessing the heartfelt reunion.

Jisoo's pov

I expressed the difficulty Irene unnie and I faced, as she had to take care of me since we were ten years old and we lived without our parents for a whole decade. Breaking the hug, I stared at him with anger in my eyes.

Irene unnie, who had been standing silently the whole time, agreed with me. "She's right, appa. We were so young when you and eomma left us. It was incredibly tough, especially for her. She witnessed the entire accident with her own eyes at such a young age."
Upon hearing our words, appa looked at us and let out a deep sigh.

"Kiddos, I understand that it was difficult for both of you, but believe me, it was also hard for me," appa said, gently caressing our cheeks.

"Yes, I am your parent, and trust me, it's unbearable when parents can't see their own children and hold them in their arms," appa replied, planting kisses on our heads.

"But where is eomma?" I asked, looking at him curiously.

"She still has some work, Jisoo-shi," he stated, causing us to look at him suspiciously.

"Alright, I know you all missed each other a lot, but right now, there are quite a few guests here who are waiting for answers to their questions," grandma shouted, making us turn our heads towards her and sheepishly smile.

"Let's go, kiddos. Everyone is waiting for us," appa said as we all walked towards the stage, where our grandparents, Jin oppa, and Taehyung were standing with small smiles on their faces.