Part 8

After finishing my preparations, I settled comfortably in front of my computer, ready to embark on yet another mission. It has been eight long years since I began this journey, all with one goal in mind - to bring justice to my parents' untimely death. 

Over the years, I have gathered numerous pieces of evidence, but there is one elusive figure that continues to evade me: Mr. V. Many threads connecting to my parents' demise lead back to him, yet I have never come face to face with him. 

If we speak of the exact query, Mr. V holds crucial information about my parents' death, and for the past three years, I have been tirelessly searching for him. However, all my efforts have resulted in failure. In this dark world of mine, he remains the only glimmer of hope, the key to unraveling this mystery and reaching the pinnacle of justice.

Lost in my thoughts, I was suddenly interrupted by unnie's voice calling me from downstairs for lunch. 

This room never fails to surprise me - while I can hear everything happening outside clearly, my voice remains unheard, even if I were to play the guitar or beat the drums.

Responding to her call, I hurried downstairs and found unnie waiting for me near the dining table.

"Come, let's have lunch. I have something to tell you," unnie announced as she arranged the table.

I settled comfortably and inquired, "What do you want to talk about?" She served me lunch and took a seat beside me.

"Well, while you were in your room, I received a call from Taehyung. He wants to take you somewhere and sought my permission, which I granted," unnie explained, prompting me to nod in agreement for her to continue.

"I wanted to ask if there's something going on between you two. The way he spoke, it seemed like he wanted his girlfriend to go on a date with him," she said, looking at me curiously.

"Oh, no, no, no, unnie. There's nothing like that," I replied, nervously shaking my head.

"Ah, calm down. I was just kidding. But, you know, he wouldn't be a bad choice as your boyfriend. Actually, I really like him, and it would make me happy if you two were together," she said, taking my now empty plate.

"Ah, well, we'll see," I responded, leaving the conversation open-ended.

as i was heading toward my room i got a notification again.