25. Here we Go

Lucius

Maybe standing here wasn't the best idea.

Not because it will rile Brandon up—which is always a highlight to my day—but because I've got a raging hard on. I'd came to collect on my kindness, and I've come to test the little tiger. She's easily timid, but the front she puts up is humorous. If it weren't for her determination, Florentina would've sent her home crying, and as for her colleague, maybe it was her pride keeping her together. I can see why Brandon wants her.

But after the visuals in my dream, I'm determined to see what she's really like, and specifically, what she feels like. My imagination could be off key with her, but as long as I'm able to feel how soft her skin is, what her smell is, and how she tastes; I'll settle for that. Judging by the subtleness when she had been with Brandon, I'm pinning my bets on she hasn't had a man before, and that means I'm fair game to show her.

And boy will I show her.

The figments of her moans run straight to my cock, the length pulsing with the need to feel a woman, and out of curiosity, it's the woman who hides behind a wall. And that exact woman is unknowingly waiting for me behind the door of the house across the street from me.

It's not a long street, but it isn't short either with its rows of houses with a car's width apart and the road practically on their doorsteps. There's no lighting from any of the windows in her place, and it makes me wonder if she's even in at all, but that gut feeling has me striding across the street until I'm toe to toe with her door and knocking; perhaps knocking a little too loud for a casual visit.

If my plans were going to involve anything casual that is.

I'm leaving today with the feel of her lips on my mind, and I don't care how dirty I'll have to play to do it. Then I'll let her go to wonder about the what if's while Brandon's left in the dust.

When there's no answer, I wrap again. And then frustration builds deep within and it pisses me off because I'm never one to feel frustrated. I'm the one who make people feel what I want them to feel, so I'll put this down to the fact I'm in need of a good fuck and not the need to figure out why this woman is special.

When the door swings open, I'm about to demand for what took so long when my lips slam together in a thin line. Tamina's small stature is bundled in a thick blanket, and her skin is fairly pale with dark circles under her eyes. The golden locks atop her cranium are dull and tangled, and her kissable lips are slightly parted as her chest rises and falls too quickly to be normal.

"W-what are you doing here?" she whispers.

The frustration disappears, but the plan remains intact. Clearing my throat, my lip slowly lifts at the corner. "I've came to collect on my generosity."

Tamina

Shifting from one foot to the other, my eyes tiresomely lift to meet his determined ones, and my breath comes out shaky. "I-I'm afraid now isn't a good time, or ever in fact. I'd rather not get in between you and Brandon, and I'd prefer to keep to myself as well."

Instead of answering, he strides forward, causing me to stumble back. My mind's racing with anything and everything I can think of to get him to leave, but seeing how he's been on previous encounters, none of them will sink in.

"P-please, get out."

Taking another step back, my legs turn into jelly and my eyes squeeze tight as there's nothing for me to latch onto to steady myself. However, instead of a rough bump, strong arms lace around me and pull me up until I'm inches away from a white dress shirt and meet icy irises. They're bright with mystery, and my breath quickens when his thumb softly drags down my bottom lip, and his tongue trails his own.