31. Only Yours

Tamina

Brandon has me cradled in his arms, shielding me from the man as he hollers, "Everything alright back there?"

Brandon doesn't miss a beat. "She's not feeling well, too much to drink. Can you get us there a little quicker? She needs the bathroom."

"Young girls these days, they don't know how to hold their alcohol," the driver mutters, and Brandon makes a disapproving noise in the back of his throat before hushing me softly.

I'm embarrassed. He could've caught us, and he thinks I'm a reckless drunk, all because Brandon tempted me with something he could've easily gave me with no hassle but had to taunt me. And I still shamefully want him, to feel all the pleasure he can give me.

As if the universe is sensing my line of thought, the driver comes to an abrupt halt against the curb alongside a towering structure that's brightly lit compared to the late atmosphere surrounding it. When Brandon thanks our chauffeur and helps me out, I'm thankful for the cold air to freshen me up enough to will me inside the building with the plastic bag glued to my arm.

Brandon is stuck close to my side, his body pressing firmly against me as we embrace one another on our way up the stairs. "Hey, shouldn't we check in?"

He shakes his head, mahogany hair still as perfect as it was before we arrived at the event. "No, love. I took care of that earlier, we're free until tomorrow."

We unite in another scorching kiss, and it makes me want to laugh because we're like two drunkenly in love teenagers you see in the movies, eager to get each other alone for a night they will cherish in the morning with the one they wish to spend the rest of their lives with.

And I'm starting to feel as if that will be me and Brandon. If not, then as long as we have now and however many days together, I'll take it with a happy heart.

The interior passes by in a blur, and before I know it, Brandon's fishing out a key to let us in, and doesn't waste any time in pressing me against the door. His tongue battles with mine, but the feel of him taking control feels too good so I let him, and a moan passes my lips as he presses himself against me. Cautiously, my hand trails down and cups him, and the look in his eyes is fiery and lustful.

"If you want to touch me, touch me. I'm not going to stop you, Tamina," he states lowly, shifting his hips against my palm as I tentatively rub him over his trousers.

He feels big, and the only thing I can think of is maybe all men can be this size, or maybe he's a big average or something, but with his mouth on my collar bone, I'm not able to dwell on it long. Finally, we slow down enough to face the bed, and when it greets me, my eyes water. Just like when we went on our date, there're rose petals, only this time they're scattered on the bed and candles dot the sideboard. The lighting is dim for them to flicker and cast their own shadows, and my heart swells as my nose enjoys the floral fragrances.

"Did you do this?" I gush, turning to him as his hands settle on my hips.

"I had the staff prepare us something special for an equally special evening. Do you like it?"

My head bobs so fast I'm surprised it didn't fall off as I lace my arms around his neck. "I love it, and I love you, Brandon."

The smile he gives me has my heart melting, and it doesn't take long for us to find ourselves in a tangle of limbs on the bed sheets, caressing every inch of each other we can as our mouths explore one another. Brandon's fingers slowly tug the material of my dress down my shoulders until my covered breasts are exposed. My hands fly to cover them up, but the dark hue in his eyes have my hands faltering and dropping to my sides.