2

The Elf Kingdom is surely different from the Human version, right?

It's a kingdom built high in the trees, using bridges and ropes to cross from house to house. But, on the highest tree lay a beautiful architectural masterpiece. Wood carved so intricately it needs not one, not three, but five men, each with minds of brilliance to even imagine the design.

Four oaks stand as pillars for this temple, the wonderfully carved floor lay flat while the canopy of trees above shape an ovular opening in the roof, lighting a single chair in which a red cloaked figure sit.

"How dare they..." The masked figure growl, clenching his fist upon the arm of his wooden throne.

"I'm sorry your majesty, but we lost this battle. Two-hundred elves have been killed." The head guard states, sounding nasally and monotone.

"I will NOT let this happen!" The figure exploded, causing the guard to flinch back as response. The cloaked man sat up, revealing a tall elf with curly red hair and pale skin. He wore a green ushanka hat with a crown upon it. The crown itself was made of sticks and twigs, but it still declared him as royalty. The man also wore a red and golden cloak, the design similar to the flooring of his temple.

"Your majesty, what should we do...?" The head guard asks, careful to not anger The Elf King.

The king dangles his hand around, small vines sprouting from his fingertips. He connects them to his other hand and starts controlling the strings.

"They're being controlled, can't you see? We need an insider... someone who can help. There are too many pacifists here. We cannot keep this a secret for much longer."

The head guard nods and bows, walking away from the temple.

The Elf King began to ponder for a moment, wondering how his plan can be put into action.

Suddenly, "You, yes you. Get me Liane Cartman."

"What did you need, your majesty?" She asks, bowing to his highness.

"Liane, you must tell me how to get someone from the human kingdom to join our side." He states.

Liane looks up at him, "Well, that would be quite hard. I'm not sure how to do that."

The Elf King stares wildly around, "You mean- even with your powers you don't know how?"

She chuckles, "Oh, my powers do not help my intellect. You could try sending someone from our kingdom into theirs." She suggests.

The Elf King denies it, "That would just be sending another poor elf into danger."

"Well, I apologize your majesty for not being able to help." Liane says calmly.

"Thank you- Thanks- Send her back." He sighs, putting his face in his hands. How will he ever decide what to do?

"Excuse me, your highness, there are intruders from the human kingdom."

This sparks the King's interest.

"Bring them in!" He states.

Before him appear a jester and a paladin. "Who are you?" He asks.

"I am Jester Kenneth McCormick from The Kingdom of the West." The jester answers.

"And I am Paladin Leopold from The Kingdom of the West."

The Elf King asks quickly, "What brings you to my Kingdom?"

"The rules are unfair in our home. We were passing through to go to the outlands." The jester replies.

The Elf King thinks of this as a great easy to get information. "I shall let you go if you speak."

Kenneth seems worried about this.

"Do either of you know the King, Queen, or Head Guard?"

The jester nods his head.

"Ooh," The Elf King sits forward in his throne, "Do tell me what their next plan of attack is."

"I- I'm not sure your honor I-"

The Elf King orders a guard to put his sword against the jester's throat.

"Speak." He says.

The jester whimpers, "They are going to send one of their own to this Kingdom to spy." He states, letting his head fall.

The Elf King took note of this. "Alright, you may go." He tells them.

The jester and Leopold run as fast as they can out of the elvish plane.

The Elf King smirks with a sinister gaze, plotting his next move as if he was the player in a chess match.

"Your highness! Your highness! The humans are attacking!"

"Is it that bad? Send troop C." He orders.

"Troop C has already been sent, sir."

"And the archers?"

"The archers are down."

"Bloody hell," The king whispers, "Get me the head guard and the head archer. Meet me down at the battlegrounds."

The Elf King runs with all his might towards the battle and freezes when he sees the scene. The humans are down under the brush of the forest, stalking with arrows and shooting up at the elves. Elf guards are swinging down and fighting below, but most don't stand a chance.

"You needed me?"

"And me?"

Both the head guard and head archer are here.

"Tweek, Craig, go assemble your people. Let me handle the rest-"

"But your highness, they cannot know you have been granted powers by the witch!" The head guard protests.

"If they must, they must."

The head archer and head guard run off and begin to bark orders at their recruits, telling them to stay away.

When The Elf King steps onto the edge of the high bridge, one could hear a pen drop.

General Stan Marsh from down below finally sees the Elf King again for the first time in years. He gasps at his flaming red hair and velvet cloak.

The Elf King lets out a sigh, "I have had enough."

He puts out his hands and focuses, attempting to control his power. Then suddenly...

Vines start erupting out of his hands, crushing soldiers down below. Vines start sprouting more vines, and before anyone knew it the whole forest floor is covered. General Stan Marsh is the only one that hasn't been trampled. He quickly climbs on top of the vines and starts jumping them, ducking under new vines sprouting and coming after him.

"Shoot him!" The head archer orders as he backs up, vine in hand. He makes a run for it and starts swinging, bow in one hand as he pulls out an arrow. He closes one eye and shoots.

Stan hears the adrenaline pumping through his veins as he risks his life, dodging arrows and swords and vines. He glances all around as the elven guards circle around him. Archers line up every bridge and the head guard and archer are swinging atop two vines.

Suddenly, Stan's senses turn acute. He feels everything around him. The general notices a vine coming straight for him. He ducks and then jumps up with his legs, flipping around mid-air and springing off of a guards back, propelling him up to one of the hanging vines, where he swings with enough momentum to push him out of the canopy. He climbs back to the forest floor and sneakily scurries away.

"Shit," The Elf King mutters, "Now they'll know..."

"We need to be careful with that general." The head guards walks up, "He is very skilled."

The head archer swings from behind and lands directly beside the king, "He got away... Your highness, your powers will no longer be secret."

"I know, but we will win this war. We must."