15

"Get up."

"Hm..?" Stan groans, slowly opening up his eyes. He tilts his head up to see the back haired man from yesterday. It takes a bit for Stan to remember, but soon he labels him as Damien.

"You said you could fight. It is time for you to prove it."

Stan stretches and rubs his eyes, now sitting up on the side of the mattress.

"Uh, yes sir." He says groggily, looking up at Damien.

"Well then, come along, Stan."

Stan quickly stands up, still in the fleece cloak he had gotten a while ago, although Stan cannot remember the exact amount of time that has passed.

He follows Damien out of his room and into the same stretch of cave he was introduced to yesterday.

"Ah! Good morning to you 'Stanley!' Pip gave me the honor of knowing your true name!" Gregory claps, walking around Stan in ecstatic circles, "Is that not lovely?"

Stan gives a quiet nod and looks back to Damien, now turned around and staring daggers into his eyes.

"Gregory, get over here."

"Is that any way to talk to your leader?" Gregory pokes, laughing before finally taking his place beside Damien.

Damien grumbles before turning to Stan, incredibly annoyed now. Stan cannot help but feel sour towards the leader for changing Damien's mood.

"You were indeed a general. This must mean you are immaculate at combat," Damien states, pushing Gregory to the side, "I am here now. Do your worst."

Suddenly, Damien lunges straight for him. Stan swiftly dodges the attack by stepping to the right. He begins to run, trying to think. He needs to learn more about his enemy if he wants to defeat him. Stan must observe first.

Whilst running, Stan sees a blur in his peripheral vision coming narrowly close.

"Fight me, Stanley! This is no agility test!"

Ah, so he is cocky.

Stan spins around fast, using this momentum as a break. Damien falls out of control and crashes.

Contrary to his usual self, Stan thinks for a moment, deciding which weapon to use. Mayhaps....

Then suddenly, Damien grabs his arm and swings him to the ground, climbing overtop of him and punching directly at his head. Stan's immediate reaction is to focus on his hands, unlike most people.

He feels time stop and opens his now glowing eyes, escaping Damien's grasp and pulling out a silver dagger from a pocket on his cloak. He soon loses his focus, but now regains the acute senses he has, due to years of fighting.

While Damien looks around, baffled at where his victim went off to, Stan spins the dagger in his hands, giving Damien a quick wink. Stan, now playing Damien's game, knows exactly what to do.

Damien runs at him, and Stan quickly dodges. Hands are thrown weakly and punches do not hit as each man guards his ground. Damien swings a hit right at Stan's nose, but it is soon blocked by Stan who gets a firm grip on his hand and swings Damien over, crushing his face on the floor.

Stan can vaguely hear voices cheering, but is too focused on the task at hand to notice. Damien purses his lips in a growl before Stan gives a cheeky grin, jumping up and onto a wooden rafter holding a platform in place.

Damien glances up, enraged at Stan's arrogant behavior. He will wipe the smirk off of Stan's face.

Now climbing up the same rafter, Damien peeks over the edge of the platform that Stan managed to climb up to. He sees nothing, so he begins to bring his whole body up.