7

Warnings: Violence and Murder

"Well come now, follow me." Kyle states, beckoning Stan.

He gulps and starts toying with his bell sleeves, being extremely anxious.

They walk out of the temple and start heading over to a tree. Stan seems confused until he sees a ladder climbing all the way up. This tree must be higher than the canopy.

Once they arrive at the base of the tree, Kyle finds an oddly specific branch and gives it a little knock.

Stan is confused, but continues to sit in silence with Kyle. After a while it becomes deafening.

"Kyle, I-"

Suddenly, a whizzing sounds brushes Stan's ears and he looks up, seeing a girl swinging down from a vine. Her hair is swaying with the wind in the high pony-tail it's in, and she seems to be wearing a tight leather shirt with a belt around it, storing spy gear. She is also sporting some black trousers and a black scarf.

"Your majesty! You have finally come!"

"SHIT!" He screams, not expecting the girl to swing out of nowhere.

"Shit..?" Stan questions.

Kyle facepalms, "It's another swear word, Stan."

The head spy looks at him confused, "Why does he not know our vocabulary?" She asks.

"He's from the western kingdom. They are quite... traditional over there. It's like they're still in the twelfth century."

"Pfft- wait aren't we in the twelfth century?"

"Thirteenth, Bebe. Swear words aren't used yet. Now what did you wish to show me?" Kyle stands up straight, attempting to show off
his kingly demeanor.

"Ah, yes," She remembers, "I've been scouting out an anonymous tip. I think I found some clues."

Kyle motions up for this "Bebe" character to lead him to the top of the tree. She sees this and quickly puts her hand up, gesturing to his majesty. Stan follows shortly behind.

Once all three get to the top of the ladder, they swiftly end up on a high wooden platform looking over a little round room. Stan and Kyle slowly inch towards the entrance, which has no door.

Once they make it inside they see that this is not just any ordinary room. Stan looks down and sees a huge gaping hole below the railing. It almost looks like they hollowed out a tree and put many floors and layers all connected throughout.

"Wow." Is all Stan could muster. Kyle keeps his head held high and gives a quick nod to Bebe as she leads them around the huge hole. Stan is very fearful, but he knows he cannot let it show.

She leads them to a door in which she opens, granting them access to a room filled with desks, drawers, and paper sheets.

Bebe runs over to a desk and starts shuffling through parchments. She finds one and brings it over to the king. "See, here it is."

I'd like to leave an unknown tip to the guards of this kingdom. Someone is lying and will betray you in a matter of moments. Please keep safe.

Stan's throat closes and his eyes go wide. He begins to sweat and he tries to cover his red face with his extremely dried-out hair.

"Oh dear... are we sure this is true?" Kyle asks.

"Well- no," Bebe begins, "It is an anonymous tip, so we are not sure where or who this came from, henceforth we do not know if they are trustworthy."