ch 2.

Ja pov
Wednesday, September 11th 7:25pm

"Picture me rolling in my 500 benz
I got no love for Deez niggas
ain't no need to be frien-"

I let out a long sigh as I looked at my phone to see the contact name 'Big Brudda' plastered on my screen. " What da fuck" I mumble under my breath as I saw him hang up then call me right back." Nigga stop hanging up" I yelled getting annoyed and throwing myself back in my seat before finally gaining enough composure for me to answer the phone before he hung up again.

" NIGGA WHAT DA FUCK DO YOU WANT" I yelled into the phone.

Honk!!Honk!!!"NIGGA DRIVE"

I looked in my review mirror to see a beat up ass black Nissan Altima behind me." bitch drive around" I mumbled under my breath and smack my lips before sticking my hand out the window to tell dem folks to gon head and go around me. It didn't take long for the black car to come speeding around me before they did like two donuts in the middle of the xpress way." Shi dats why dey shit fucked up now" I Said as I pulled into a corner store before propping my phone up so I could talk to Prince and roll me one.

" Naw but fa real tho what you want" I said to Prince as I reached into my glove compartment and grabbed my weed and cigars." Niggaaa where the fuck you at" Prince asked as he took a pull off his blunt " it's bitches everywhere you gots ta come to the trap" he said showing all the thick bitches walking around the trap some in none but lingerie." Gahdamn shi I'm on my way now" I said almost forgot that imma have to pick up Ej in a couple of minutes " Damn nigga ion know i can't get drunk or nun like dat cuz i gotta go get Ej in a few" I said to Prince before bringing my blunt up to my lips sealing it shut.

"Shi ion know what ta tell you" Prince said moving out of the camera a lil bit passing the blunt to whoever was next" you can still smoke ain't it" he said with a small smirk creeping on his lips before me and him let out a chuckle as I lit my blunt." Ight nigga I'm on the way" I said before hanging up the phone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I pulled up on Jackson Ave I could immediately see the contrast of the trap compared to all the other houses on the block. But it was like this every week. Everybody in my city already knew not to go down The Ave unless you wanted drugs or to get shot. Especially not the most rowdy loudest house on the street.

After finally finding my parking spot I made my way into the house. " Whatssup Ja" some dick eating ass nigga said to me trying to dap me up "sup" i said pushing him out my way walking over towards Red." Aye nigga where the fuck Prince at" I said to him as he poured straight Hennessy in a red party cup." Shii ion neen kno" he said looking at me with glazy red low eyes " you want a sip" he said holding the cup up to my face." Hell naw" I said pushing the cup back before grabbing the blunt he had tucked behind his ear and lighting dat bitch.

After a while Bishop had made his way towards us. So it was just Me, Bishop, and Red smoking one on the couch." Damn Bishop you hogging dat bitch ain't it" I said leaning forward a little on the couch looking at the small ass roach he was still smoking on. Until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly made my way outside before answering it. Breathing in a few deep breaths I  answered the phone.

"Aye who da fuck is dis" I said into the phone realizing the number had no caller id.

" Mm is dis Ja cause I'm the barber that's cutting yo son hair I'm just callin to let chu know that I'm almost done cuttin his hair" a deep voice came rumbling through the phone sounding almost annoyed.

" Aw yea m-my bad I'm on the way" Ja said into the phone almost surprised by the deep voice that he heard for the first time just an hour before this." It's coo" the male said before hanging up the phone.

I breathed in up to two more times before making my way into the building to let Red and Bishop know that I'm finna head out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's the end of chapter 2!!! But I kinda didn't really like this chapter...

Anyways I hope y'all like it and make sure to vote pls...
And at least continue to read.