ch 4.

Ja pov
Saturday, September 14th 12:43pm

" Da bwaid my haiw" I woke up to see Ej standing in front of me with the metal end of an rattail comb sticking out of his little fro. I tiredly reached for my phone not having the energy to acknowledge the mini me standing in front of me. I sighed as I stared at the 12:46pm and 3 miss calls from Red, Bishop, and Gia plastered on my screen.

" Da bwaid my hai-" " Yeah imma braid yo hair" I said interrupting Ej from repeating himself. I sighed as I swiped my right hand across my face and rolled over on my back just staring up at the ceiling." Da get up" Ej said as he grabbed my hand and pulled at it.

He groaned as he used all his strength to try to pull me up." Da you fat" Ej said as he crossed his arms and pouted his lips." No uhh" I said sitting up on my bed and looking over at my son " Yes huhh" Ej said nodding his head upwards causing the once stuck comb to fall out of his head revealing an black comb." No uhh" I said as I stood up before picking up Ej and heading to the bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Ej Come eat" I yelled as I poured the cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl before grabbing the milk." EJ" I yelled louder " COME EA-" " HERE I COME ugh" Ej yelled back followed by his little feet tapping loudly and fastly against the wooden floors." Who is you yelling at" I said looking at him crazy as he walked by the counter with a mean mug on his face as he attempted to roll his eyes." Mhm" I humed before sitting the little boy at the counter placing the bowl of cinnamon toast crunch in front of him and grabbing my black rolling tray before finding my seat on the couch.

The tv was playing SpongeBob as I rolled a wood. I leaned back more into my black couch before finally deciding to call Gia nem back." What y'all want" I said into the group call as the 3 of them finally started to join the call." Shi we was jus tryna see if you up" Red said only showing his forehead in the camera." Mane y'all dis hoe Bria constantly keep playing with me" Gia said as she propped her phone up " I swear to God the next time i see dat hoe foo" she said getting more hipped up as she punched the air. I chuckled as I lit my wood." What she do" Bishop asked followed by him propping his phone up showing that he was on the game before he joined the call.

" Ight so tell me why dis hoe gon sit up there and lie talm bout I was talkin shit about Nene and ha kids."-- " wait like yo cousin Nene" I said sitting up on the couch and locking in on the phone call." Yes bruh" She said smiling " and I guess the hoe ain't know me and Nene was cousins or some shit cuz now the hoe wanna play dumb."--" Naw but why she lie fa" I asked taking two pulls off the wood before grabbing my lighter to even out the wood." Shi ion know I think ha dumbass want to see a fight" She said shrugging " but imma give ha one tho".

" Da I'm done" Ej said jumping in his seat " I go pay" "Da, Da I go pway" He yelled one more time before trying to jump out of the chair." Dats Fatman" Gia said grabbing her phone as she tried to look over my shoulder " Ja move yo big ass head"--" Damn hold up ms.rude" I stood up walking over to Ej and picked him up from the much taller chair." Here yo rude ass titi want to talk to you" I said giving her the phone as I bent down and sat him on the ground. I grabbed the blue bowl that used to be filled with cereal and sat it down in the sink.

" I not patman I Ej" Ej said looking into the camera as he stuck out his bottom lip. Gia started to giggle." You is fat look at your belly stickin out right along with your lip" Red said teasing Ej along with Gia." Y'all folks gon leave my son alone" I said before walking over and grabbing the phone. "Pfft" Gia and Red started to laugh louder and I could hear the russling from the phones as they moved around from laughing so hard." Da I go pay" Ej taped my leg as he asked " Yuh" I nodded my head as he went running down the hallway to his room.

" Ja y'all gon come to my lil cousin birthday party tomorrow" Gia asked after gaining her composure." She turning 3 ain't it" I asked looking into the camera as I walked over to the couch." Yuh" Gia said nodding her head " no she ain't" Red said cutting into the conversation " she ain't turning no 3" Red said sitting up showing his face in the camera with a confused look on his face." Yes huh" Gia said rolling her eyes " you was just drunk as fuck at ha last party" She said with a stank face while looking into the phone." No uhh"--" Yes huh" they argued back and forth.

" Ight y'all bye" I said about to hang up-" oh yeah and Nene said to bring Prince with y'all" Gia said smiling "ight" I replied before hanging up the phone. Prince still ain't left Nene crazy ass alone. But damn she is thick as fuck. I chuckled to myself as I scrolled through my phone as SpongeBob played lowly in the background.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is the end of chapter 4!!!

I'm going to try and make the chapters longer
And this was more of a filler chapter bc I wanted to show y'all their lives before meeting and getting to know each other.

Pls vote!!!!😘