ch 15.

King pov
Saturday, September 21st 7:56pm

" Wrist piece on bling blow
Neck piece on blizzle bae
I'll throw some ones baby
You do dat dance on me
I'll throw a thousand moe
Keep shakin dat ass on me
Young nigga ridin round wit a-
Yea
Young nigga ridin round 50 thousand cash on me"

'Talk my shit' by BossMan Dlow played in the car as me, Desi, and Zamir hot boxed the car outside of the Airbnb." Here" Desi said passing me the blunt from the front passenger seat. For the pass 3 days I been smokin. A cough escaped my mouth as I blew the inhaled smoke out. Even though I still cough I was able to master inhaling now. And I don't cough as hard as I did at first. I took one more puff off the blunt before I passed it to Zamir in the driver's seat." I jus remembered I saw yo girl Gia yesterday" Zamir said looking over at Desi." Aw yeah what she was doin" Desi questioned." Nothin really she jus came in the shop and got a few piercings" Zamir said before taking a puff off the blunt " but I did invite ha and ha brothers ta the party taday" he said as he blew the smoke out his mouth." Aw dats coo" Desi said before Zamir passed him the blunt.

I can feel myself start to zone out as the high came in. My throat is starting to feel dry a feeling I am also now used to after smoking for the last couple of days." Aye we got some water bottles" I asked poking my head into the front seat." Naw but we got some Henn" Desi said picking up the bottle of Hennessy off the passenger seat floor and holding it up in front of me. I don't think that'll help. Plus I ain't neva been cross faded before." Youn want it" Desi asked breaking my train of thought. Fuck it. I sighed before grabbing the bottle of Hennessy out of his hand. I opened the bottle and water falled right into the back of my throat. Damn. My face muscles tightened at the spicy feeling in the back of my throat. No matter how many times I drink dis shit I still can't get used to it. Especially on the first sip." Damn King we needa catch up witchu" Desi said grabbing the bottle of Hennessy from me as he passed me the blunt. Desi started to waterfall himself a shot of Hennessy before he passed it to Zamir. I took the last 4 puffs off the blunt before I put it out.

" Ight y'all les go set up fa dis party" Zamir said before getting out of the car. Me and Desi soon got out of the car too." Dis shit nice" Desi said as he walked into the house looking around." Yeah dis bitch like a 4 bedroom wit 2 bathroom one upstairs and downstairs" Zamir said nodding." You sure yo ahh can throw a party in dis bitch" I asked sceptical as I walked around the house." Yeah I asked" Zamir said answering my question." You told dem it was a party or you told dem it was a get together" Desi asked." I told em somethin" Zamir said avoiding looking at us." M m" I hummed shaking my head " yo dumbass gon have ta pay a fee" I said chuckling." Is y'all niggas gon help me set up or not" Zamir said sounding annoyed." Ight let's set dis shit up" Desi said rubbing his hands together and nodding his head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After setting up for the party the three of us now sat in the house smoking a wood." Hur" I said walking over to Zamir to give him the wood." Whatchu making" I asked noticing him mixing some red juice in a bowl." I'm makin some punch" Zamir said before putting the wood in between his lips he then grabbed a bottle of tequila and started pouring it into the punch." I guess the punch got a lil kick in it too pfft" I said before I started to laugh hard as hell." Pfft" Zamir started to laugh too " dis shi sholl do fight back" Zamir said after taking a sip of the punch." I already know dats shit doin upper cuts inna back of yo throat" I said laughing. Ion know if cuz of the weed but lately my days have been pretty good for me. And I'm hungry." Les go get sumn ta eat" I suggested. But it wasn't really a suggestion cuz I'm hungry as fuck." You tryna get some wings" Zamir asked. I'm finna get 20 mufuckin wings." Yeah let's get some wings" I said agreeing.