ch 11.

*Y'all pls don't get weird about King calling his 'dad' daddy*

King pov
Thursday, September 19th 11:49am

Today I woke up to the smell of food and noise coming from the kitchen. I groaned as I twisted and turned almost forgetting that I slept on the couch. I threw my blanket over my head as I tried to go back to sleep." Uughh" I groaned as I tried to go back to sleep. I could hear and smell the bacon as I accepted the fact that I couldn't go back to sleep. I sat up on the couch as I rubbed my eyes. I reached for my phone once my eyes adjusted. When I opened my phone I saw that I got a couple of text and calls from Desi.

Desi
                                                9:35am
King yu up
                                                9:45am
Nigga wake up
                                               10:16am
(Missed call from Desi)

                                                                                                   King
                                                                                                    Wsp
Desi
Damn yu finally woke up
Ngl I thought yo ahh was in a coma

                                                                                                   King
                                                  shi I went to sleep at like 2 or 3am

The weed had me knocked the fuck out. I looked around the living room as I waited for Desi to text back. I gotta piss. I stood up feeling dizzy and stumbling back into the couch as I stretched out my arms." Ugh" I made noise as I stretched before walking to the bathroom to pee. I stood over the toilet dazed as I peed. When I was done I washed my hands and left the bathroom. I heard faint noise coming from the living room as I walked down the hallway.

As I walked into the living room I saw Ja sitting on the couch as he rolled a wood." Wassup" Ja said looking up at me before looking down and continuing to roll." Morning" I said walking towards the couch " I made you something to eat" Ja said stopping me in my tracks " It's sitting in there in the microwave" he said pointing in the direction of the kitchen. I turned walking towards the kitchen for my food. By the time I got finished reheating my food and pouring something to drink Ja was done rolling his wood and he was now smoking it. As I sat down on the couch I realized that a movie was playing on the tv. I forgot the name of the movie but it's that one movie with Will Smith and Martin.

" Pa you ain't fix you nothin ta eat" I said noticing that Ja ain't have a plate." Imma eat sumn lata(later) I ain't hungry right now" Ja said before taking a puff off his wood." Naw you gotta eat Pa" I said before putting some scrambled eggs on my fork and holding them up to his lips. Ja side eyed me as he looked between me and the fork held up to his lips." Naw I'm good" Ja said taking another puff off the wood." Mmcht Pa youn eat but you gon make sure you smoke" I said feeling disappointed as I ate the scrambled eggs off the fork." Whatchu mad fa" Ja said looking over at me with his face turned up " nun" I said as I continued to eat my food.

It was now quiet as I continued to eat my food while Ja smoked his wood." Pass me a piece of bacon" Ja said breaking the silence as he reached out his hand taking one last puff of his blunt before putting it out. I smiled as I held the bacon up to his lips not bothering to put it in his hand. Ja once again side eyed me." You must not want the bacon" I asked smirking as I looked between him and the bacon as he continued to side eye me. Ja slowly opened his mouth allowing me to feed him the bacon. I could feel the smile showing up on my face as he took a bite." See dat wasn't too hard" I said laughing. Ja rolled his eyes before looking down at his phone making me laugh harder.