ch 9.

Ja pov
Wednesday, September 18th 12:25pm

I stepped out of the shower and dryed myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist. I stood in front of the mirror playing and fumbling with my two strand twist. As I messed around deciding how I was going to style my hair today my phone vibrated twice popping on and off with each notification. I grabbed a rubber band and styled my hair in one ponytail in the front before my phone got another notification lighting up my screen. 'King' sent 3 unread messages. I clicked on the notification.

King
Pa wyd
Can u do my hair 2day???
I got somewhere 2 b tmr

                                                                                                      Ja
                                                                       I can do it but not rn
                                                                                 Imma do it l8r
King
Ii jus lmk
K pa

                                                                                                       Ja
                                                                         Who tf yhu callin Pa
King
U pa
U must like Dada betta

                                                                                             Dada💕
                                                               Hell naw nigga quit pwm
King
Lmao Ii pa see u later

                                                                                             Dada💕
                                                            Jus fa dat I ain't doin yo hair
                                                                                      Put dat omm
King
We gon see

I stared at my phone not knowing what to say. I decided not to respond and to just brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed. I put on some lotion and deodorant then started putting on my clothes. I put on a black t shirt before putting on my stacked black jeans. Once I was done I brushing my teeth and washing my face I went into my room and put on my gateway luxury hoodie that had three purple, pink, orange, and yellow skulls on it. Then I had just put on my black cat 4s before going to Ej's room to check if he was still sleep.

When I walked into Ej room he was laid out. The covers was barely covering him up, one of his legs was hanging off the bed, and he was slobbing I also noticed that if he rolled over at least two more times he would most definitely fall off the bed. I closed his room door before I walked to the living room getting out my weed and a cigar then sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV. I clicked on whatever movie app I seen first and after swiping through it for something to watch I chose to just watch 'Baby boy'.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was about an hour into the movie and 2 and a half blunts in before I heard tiny quick footsteps in the hallway. After about 3-5 minutes I heard a flush come from the bathroom then some more footsteps." Da" I heard EJ yell as he came closer towards the living room. After a few more footsteps EJ came walking out of the hallway in only his Spiderman boxers." Da" EJ said looking around before he saw me and came walking over to the couch." Da I'm hunry" EJ said as he climbed on the couch. Damn not a good morning or nun. I side eyed EJ as he got comfortable on the couch.