ch 6.

King pov
Sunday, September 15th 3:13 pm

"*Sigh* I'm bored as fuck" Zamir said leaning back in his seat after passing a wood to Desi." Shi me too" I said shrugging as I continued to click through Instagram stories. As I was watching stories a big notification showing 5STARR_.Gia going Live showed up on my screen and as I was trying to swipe it away I accidentally clicked it.

"What y'all doing" she said looking in the camera as the views started to come in." Who dat" Desi said leaning over and looking into my phone " she fine as fuck, I wanna go where she at" he said chuckling and hitting the wood before passing it back to Zamir." Oooh let me see" Zamir said reaching out his hand for my phone." Aw yeah I know ha" he said after looking at the phone for a while " didn't we used to go to high school with her" he said passing the phone back to me.

" We did" Desi said getting closer to the phone and squinting." We did, didn't we" he said looking up. " and she had a twin brother and shi like dat" Zamir said nodding his head and taking another pull from the wood " I remember cause i tried to talk to ha a couple of times but ha brother was a cock blockin ass nigga."--" she was too young fa you to talk to anyway" I said remembering that she was in the same grade as me and Desi and we was two grades younger than Zamir.

" I know dat hoe Bria ain't in my comments" She said looking like she was swiping and reading the comments "come on live hoe" She said "who you talking to" a dude said in the background of the live." Prince when you got here" She said looking somewhere off screen "I came wit Ja" he said." Anywho" she said looking back into the camera and reading some comments " We at the park by the community center" she said " why you telling folks my location" a light skinned dude with long curly hair said showing up in the camera." Boi mooove" she said pushing his head out the camera " here come Ja" another boy said in the background " well ight y'all I'm bouta end the live and y'all needa come to my lil cousin birthday party RIGHT NOW" she said before ending the live.

" Y'all tryna go" Desi said looking at me and Zamir smiling "Please" he said putting his hands together as if he was begging. Me and Zamir looked at each other before shrugging "ight" Zamir said standing and grabbing his keys." Come on" he said motioning for us to follow him as he walked out the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" There go the community center" Desi said looking out the window " aaaannndd there go the party" he said once we turned down the street." Y'all let's go" Desi said opening his door " I'm finna go see my baby" he said rubbing his hands together before stepping out of the car and closing the door behind him.

" What we s,posed ta do now" I asked once me and Zamir caught up with Desi who was just standing there looking around at the park." Go make friends" Desi said as he started to walk away again." What da fuck" I looked over at Zamir who just shrugged and started to scroll on his phone. I guess we just gon sit here until it's time to eat.

" I not paying anymo" I heard a familiar little voice yell as he ran towards me with one other little boy following behind him. As the little boy came closer he looked up at me." Kiiinngg hep me" he yelled as he ran towards me with his arms up reaching for me." Hey EJ" I said bending down to pick him up." EJ cheatin" the little boy said pouting his lips and crossing his arms as he looked up at EJ who I was now holding " no I not" EJ yelled looking down at the little boy on the ground before also crossing his arms." I not paying" EJ said turning his back away from the little boy " stupid EJ" the little boy yelled before stomping off." I not stubid" EJ said while still pouting with his back away from the other little boy.