ch 14.

*there's going to be slight Drinking and driving in this chapter and that's not ok y'all don't drink and drive pls*

Ja Pov
Saturday, September 21st 4:43pm

                                     DA NIGGAAAAZZZ
Gia
Y'all gon go to dis party wit me or not
???

Prince
What party
I wanna go

Bishop
Yeah what party

Gia
Dasani friends throwing a party

Red
Imma go to da party

Bishop
Yn I'm comin too

Gia
Ight I guess everybody going except Ja

Prince
Ja u lame asl

Red
Yeah fuck yhu JaKari
🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

                                                                                                        Ja
                                                         Fuck y'all too lame ahh niggas

Gia
Now yhu wanna respond

Red
Swear wit his dumbass

Prince
Neva did y'all jus try to jump my lil Brudda

Gia
Gurl boo

Once Gia and Prince started bickering in the group chat I decided to go ahead and silence the group chat. After silencing the group chat I put my wood in-between my lips as I lit it. I got three puffs off the wood before Ej came walking into my room." Da wathup wit you" EJ said as he came walking towards the bed. My son is another me. I laughed to myself as Ej came closer to the bed lifting up his arms for me to pick him up and put him on the bed. I took 3 quick puffs off the wood before I put it out in the ashtray on my nightstand. I turned my head away from EJ before I blew the last of the smoke out. After blowing out the smoke I reached down to pick EJ up and sat him on the bed next to me.

I can feel the bed jiggle as Ej jumped up and down on the bed giggling. From time to time i'll look over at EJ to make he ain't getting close to the edge of the bed as I just swiped through Instagram reels. Stackupdre sent a message. While swiping through Instagram reels I get a Instagram notification that Dre'Von texted me. I clicked on the notification reading the message.

Stackupdre
Ja I'm jus tryna see wsp witchu putting me on and shi

                                                                                       Hoodbby.Ja
                                                                                      Imma see frl

Stackupdre
Ight big bro I'm just tryna see fool I got dis bby otw

                                                                                       Hoodbby.Ja
                                                                                  Ii cuh I got yhu

Thud!!" Oop" I said looking up from my phone to see that EJ had fell off the bed. I sat wide eyed with a hand over my mouth as I looked over at EJ now starting to sit up on the floor as he looked around with a look of confusion. In the process of EJ looking around we locked eyes and I already knew he was finna cry when he looked back at me with watery eyes and started to scrunch up his face." Pfft" I made a noise as I tried to hold back my laugh which caused EJ to start full blown ugly crying on the floor." Damn" I said under my breath as I stood up off the bed to go pick EJ up." Ight foo calm down" I said to EJ as I picked him up " you gon be straight" I said trying to calm EJ down while also patting his back." You gone be aight" I said still patting EJ back while I started to walk out of my room." Ej you want some chips" I asked as I walked into the kitchen towards where the chips was." Y-y-yeths" EJ said in-between his sobs. I grabbed EJ a bag of cool ranch Doritos.