ch 10.

Ja pov
Wednesday, September 18th 3:34pm

I blew the horn as I  pulled up outside of Red's house." Dis nigga hur(here) bruh" I said to myself as I leaned back in my seat and took my pre rolled blunt out the arm rest. I put the blunt in-between my lips as I lit it. As I smoked on the blunt I could hear 'inspiration' by future play quietly from the radio so I turned up the music.

"You can see love in the eyes of the kid
that was lost and turned to a rebel
Mama don't give up on me
I'm a rebel
Mama don't give up on me
I'm a get'a
I was just a lil bitty boy when you told me
It would come back to haunt me when I turned to a man..."

I looked out the passenger side window to see Red running through his yard towards the car. He had on a grey Nike tech with some blue Jordans 3s he was also carrying a black backpack with him. Red held on to the front of his pants as he ran towards the car." Damn nigga it took yo ahh 10 days ta jus put on a dumb ass nike tech" I said to Red as he got in the passenger seat and sat the backpack in-between his legs on the floor."  Damn JaKari all yo ahh do is yell" Red said as he motioned for me to pass him the blunt " why the fuck is yo ahh smokin if you ain't gon cool the.fuck.down" Red said taking a puff off the blunt between each word." Ight mane foe I flo(floor )dis bitch and send yo ahh through the window" I said to Red as I pulled off.

" Mmcht nigga you ain't gon do shiiiit" Red said exaggerating 'shit'." Aww nigga I see you like playin witcho life" I said as I floored it down the rest of the street." Damn nigga slow down" Red said grabbing on to the door and the armrest." pfft" I let out a laugh at how he was acting." Mmcht whateva nigga take me ta the sto" Red said after i slowed down once i turned off his street " crazy ass nigga" I heard Red mumble.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I turned into the corner store I could see big legs standing outside the store. Damn why I gotta see dis beggin ahh nigga. Big legs was your typical neighborhood fiend, crackhead, junkie, and drunk. Red got out the car first before I did." Ja" I heard big legs yell as I walked pass him " aye young nigga" he yelled again but this time following behind me." Big legs callin you" Red said to me as he walked into the store and reached back a little bit to hold the door for me " I hear em" I whisper as I grabbed the door and walked into the store.

When I walked in I grabbed some Takis, apple juice, and some gummy bears I also got me some honey gold wings and potato wedges. When I was done getting my food I walked up to the counter to see Red standing by it and pouring skittles in his hand before putting some in his mouth then shaking the leftover skittles in his hand while holding a black plastic bag in his other hand." Aye what time is it" I asked Red as I sat my stuff on the counter " It's uhh" Red said taking a pause to grab his phone " it's 3:51" he said before putting his phone in his pocket. I nodded in response.

After I got some cigars and woods I paid for my stuff and we left the store. Once we started walking towards my car I could see big legs leaning over my car and wiping the windshield with a rag." Aye mane get back" I said walking over to my car and pushing big legs back off my car. I started to inspect my car for damage." Watch it young nigga" big legs said leaning back over the car and wiping my windshield." Hell naw nigga move" I said pushing him back again " you gon fuck up my shit" I said now standing in-between him and the car." What you don't wantcho car washed" big legs said his words sounded slurred as if he was drunk and I can't even describe how he smell I just know he stank." Hell naw big legs I been told yo ass dis last week and the week befo last" I said emphasising on the word 'been' and dragging out the word 'and'." You shole did" big legs said his voice booming and he jumped back a little bit." Well gimme 5 dollars" he said holding his hand out " Fa the window" he said after a moment of silence. Hell naw." I would Big legs but I ain't cut no heads today" I said shrugging and shaking my head as I opened the driver seat door to get in." Aww young buck you ain't cut no heads today" he said letting out a loud hearty laugh as I closed the car door.