ch 16.

Ja pov
Friday, September 27th 5:46pm

I sat down on the couch watching 'sorry to bother you' as I smoked my wood. Dis a weird ass movie. I'm high as fuck and they in this dumbass movie turning folks into horses and shit. I took another hit from my wood while I continued to watch the movie getting angrier as I grabbed the remote and changed the movie. Shi dat movie scared me a lil bit. I decided to watch the show 'Shameless' instead. As I watched the show I see that my phone got a notification. I soon grabbed my phone and clicked on the text notification.

Kahlani
Wyd

                                                                                                   Ja😘
                                                                                                 Nun y

I met Kahlani at the party last Saturday. We was talking and shit then we did what grown folks do. We ended up exchanged numbers and shit by the end of the day. Kahlani coo and shi but we definitely won't be fuckin wit each other fa long. I took a puff off my wood as I turned my phone off and sat it down on the couch next to me. As soon as I sat my phone down it started to vibrate on the couch cushion I looked down to see Kahlani calling me. What the fuck she callin me fa. I looked down taking another puff off my wood. gahdamn who dis fa. I answered the phone before putting it up to my ear." Wassup" I said before bringing the wood up to my lips." Hey Ja" Kahlani said giggling." Wats funny" I asked taking another hit off my wood." Nothin" she said still giggling. What the fuck dis bitch call me fa." Why you call me" I asked straight forward." It's jus I took some shrooms and I wanted to talk to somebody" she responded." Shrooms grow outta shit" I said laughing before taking another hit off my wood." Ain't no way" her voice carried through the phone." It come outta animal shit" I said nodding my head even though she can't see me." Dats why it's so nasty" she said " it's a shitroom" she said before laughing again." Ight well I got shit ta do so bye" I said before hanging up the phone and bringing the wood up to my lips.

As I sat watching episode 1 of shameless my phone got another notification. But this time it was Gia texting me instead of Kahlani.

Giaaaaa
*Video*
Lmfao Look wat yo badass son over here doing

After reading the message I pressed play on the video. The video started with EJ squaring up before he ran up trying to hit Gia." Aye you betta back yo bad ass up fo I flip you on yo head" Gia came from behind the camera as she lightly pushed EJ back." No I fip you" EJ said before running back up on her. Gia started to laugh as she started to push him back again." Bi, bi, bi" EJ said with every punch he threw. Gia started to laugh harder. " bruh I'm tellin yo daddy on you" Gia said before ending that video. I started to smile as I clicked off the video and started to text Gia back.

                                                                                Bestfrenn🔒🤞🏽
                           Lmao Cuh tell em imma whoop his ass 😂😂😂

('Giaaaaa' liked your message)

I took one last puff off my wood before reaching out and putting it out in the ashtray that was sitting on the table. I soon laid back on the couch starting to get comfortable while putting all of my attention on the tv. Ain't no way he really took dat nigga Frank ta Canada. This show got me interested. I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier as I watched the show. Imma jus rest my eyes. I yawned before licking my lips and closing my eyes.

I looked down to see hands feeling all over my body from behind me." Mmn" a noise escaped my mouth as one hand went down my pants and the other went up my shirt and grabbed my neck. I grinded my body in pleasure as the slightly hand tightened around my neck." Ahn" I moaned as the hand moved along my dick. Once the hand started to move quicker I threw my head back in pleasure." Oh fuck" I said as I came." You like dat" a familiar deep voice said into my ear. Wha-

I jumped up out of my sleep sitting up on the couch. What the fuck. I looked down feeling that my boxers were slimy with cum. I'm having nightmares and shit mean while my dick ain't no help. I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing that it was almost 10:30 and that Gia texted me like 5 minutes ago.

Giaaaaa
Me and Nene finna come drop EJ off

                                                                                Bestfrenn🔒🤞🏽
                                                                                                   Ight

I sent a short reply before going to clean myself up. Imma need a roll up after dat shit. Once I got done charging my pants I put the tv back on episode 2 of shameless before I started to roll a wood. Knock!! Knock!! Knock!! As soon as I started to roll up I heard 3 knocks at the door." OPEN DA DOE" I heard both Gia and Nene yell from the other side of the door. Dey needa shut dey slow ass up wit all dat yellin. I rolled my eyes as I stood up." OPEN DA DOE" I heard kid voices also yell from the other side of the door as I walked closer towards the door. Once I opened the door I looked to see Gia, EJ, and Nene with her bebe kids." Da" EJ yelled happily before running over towards me giving me a hug." Y'all tryna come in and smoke" I asked after picking EJ up." Hell yeah" Nene said before her and Gia bum rushed into the apartment. As the kids walked in I felt a tap on my leg causing me to look down." Ja we gon shmoke too" Jay Jay asked before smiling and showing off his many silver teeth.

" Pfft" I started to laugh " we gon see when you 16" I said as I closed the door. Soon after closing the door I put Ej down on the floor." Ja loo" Tati said stoping me before I could walk away." Hm" I hummed looking down at her." I got silver gill li Jay Jay" Tati said before smiling and pointing at her new silver tooth." Dat ain't no grill yo toof jus fucked up" I responded." Now why would you say dat" Nene said her voice carrying from the couch in which I just shrugged in response." My teef not fugged up" Tati said snapping back at me and jumping at me." Stop dat cussin" Nene yelled." My teef not messed up eitha" Jay Jay said." Da dey teef messed up" EJ asked cocking his head to the side in curiosity. I decided to just shrug before going to sit down on the couch and continuing to roll up.

" Wat wrong wit you" Gia asked me once I sat down." I swear his ass got a attitude and shit" Nene said agreeing. I rolled my eyes and ignored them as I continued to roll up and watch tv." Mmcht mad ass nigga" Gia said before her and Nene started to laugh." Ain't shit funny the fuck" I said before bringing the almost fully rolled wood up to my lips." I'm sorry Ms.Sir" Nene said before the both of them started to laugh again." Unt uh y'all get out" I said pointing towards the door. Nene and Gia looked towards the door then at each other before they both turned and looked at me." And take yo kids wit chu too" I said after a couple of seconds of silence." Boy if don't roll up" Nene said before looking away from me towards the tv." Mmcht" I smacked my teeth before I continued to roll up." Dat boy been havin a attitude since Saturday" Gia said shaking her head." I swear" Nene said agreeing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's the end of chapter 16!!
This chapter is a little shorter than the chapters I been putting out lately but I just wanted to go ahead and put a chapter out for y'all. I also wanted to show a little bit how what happened at the party effected Ja. Happy April! And period. I also didn't proof read this so sorry for any mistakes.

Pls vote! Thank you for reading!!