ch 13.

Ja pov
Friday, September 20th 9:49am

I woke up to the feeling of someone shifting and moving around in bed next to me. I rubbed my eyes as I came to. Once I was done rubbing my eyes I looked down to see Deja still asleep as she laid next to me. I yawned as I sat up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand next to me. I checked the time to see that it's 9:53am. I could feel a breeze on my bare chest while I sat up on the bed with the covers only covering my bottom half. After getting up off the bed I headed to the living room where I left my clothes the night before. I put on my draws before I started to put on the same clothes I wore yesterday. Once I was done with that I headed out the door but not before making sure I locked the bottom lock.

I felt crusty as I made my way towards my car with the sun shining down on me. I needa go ta the house fo I go anywhere else. With that thought I pulled off already knowing my next destination.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror inspecting myself as I made faces and flexed my muscle. I'm too P. I chuckled as I grabbed my phone. After opening my phone I see that I got a text from Deja. I decided to ignore the text as I sat my phone back down to get ready. After brushing my teeth and making sure ion get ashy I went to go put on my clothes. I put on a white-T before I put on some stacked light blue jeans along with my red Nike tech jacket. I put on my red Jordan 5s before heading to the kitchen.

I opened the freezer as I looked for something to eat. After being indecisive about what to make I just grabbed the pizza rolls. The pizza rolls made thud noises as I poured some into the air fryer. Once I got done with that I opened the fridgerator door and got some grapes before I went to go sit down on the couch. I turned on the tv and clicked on Hulu. I clicked on the show 'Atlanta' after not really finding any other show or movie that caught my attention. I started to roll up after getting settled.

I felt my body loosen up and get more relaxed as I hit my blunt for the first time today. As I smoked my blunt I see my phone flash on and off while it sat on the table in front of me. I grabbed my phone as I dumped ashes off the blunt. 'Dej💦🌚🥵' sent a message I read the notification before I clicked on the message.

Dej💦🌚🥵
Wya
                                                  11:13am
Hello nigga u can't text bacc df

                                                                               My man💍🗝️🔒
                                                MB I hadda go handle some bidness

Dej💦🌚🥵
Aw is u comin bacc

                                                                              My man 💍🗝️🔒
                                                                                          Prolly not

I turned off my phone and sat it back on the table. After hitting the blunt for the last time I got up and went to go get my pizza rolls. As I made my way towards the couch I seen my phone flash on and off rapidly. Damn who blowin my shi up. It bet not be Prince. I grabbed my phone as I sat down. After turning the phone on I seen 'Dej💦🌚🥵' sent 4 unread messages. The fuck. I sat lost as I blew on my pizza roll. After seeing that she sunt another message I decided to click on the notification.