ch 12.

Prince pov
Thursday, September 19th 3:46

I sat in the living room of the trap smoking with Juvi, D'block, June bug, and Jay as D'block try to freestyle on a beat playing from the tv." Aye aye G6 wit a machine on my hip aye nigga stop playin cause you know I got extended clips" D'block rapped along with the beat causing us to laugh." Hol up hol up" June bug said shushing everybody "extended clips my nigga Draco got a drac wit laser beams" June bug rapped along before we started to laugh again." Ight go" June bug said from next to me since it's my turn " a beam nigga i got a drum as big as my head he bet not scream" I rapped before looking over at jay cause its her turn." A hoe asked for my strap I said naw bae it's gon drill ya gap" She rapped playing on the fact that she a stud." Hell naw" I said laughing." Dat shit was ass" Juvi said laughing causing all of us to laugh along.

" I'm finna roll up" D'block said as he grabbed some weed and opened up a pack of woods." Ight" I said before pulling out my phone. I opened Instagram to see i got a message request from dakilla_.Ru The fuck dis nigga Ru tryna text me fa." Aye y'all why dat nigga Ru tryna text me and shi" I said as I looked around the room at the other 4 niggas in the room." Prolly bout his brotha" Juvi said before he looked back at the tv." Whatchu mean what happened to his brotha" I asked as I contemplated not accepting his message request." His lil brotha K2 got shot or sum shit like dat" Juvi said turning his head to look at me " and they talm bout his brotha got shot the otha day at the trap cause of dat hoe Bria". Ja shot K2.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ja pov
Thursday, September 19th 10:46

" Wassup Ja" Red said as he walked into the trap and sat down on the living room couch next to me." Wassup" I said back before looking down at my phone and swiping on my phone. As I tried to swipe on my phone the phone got darker and darker until the screen went black. Tap! Tap! Tap! I tapped repeatedly on the screen as I watched the phone black out." The fuck" I mumbled as I pressed the power button with no response from the blacked out phone." Ja when we heading out" I heard Prince say surprising me." Where the fuck you came from" I said as I looked up at Prince " and where the fuck we goin" I asked not knowing what he talm bout." We goin ta go visit our graves" I looked up in shock to see a almost zombified Red, Prince, and Bishop with holes in their foreheads." Whatchu mean" I asked feeling as if I couldn't move as they walked closer towards me." We goin ta go visit your grave" they said before I heard a loud bang like a gunshots. Thud!! I heard my body hit the ground before I laid there just looking as 6 niggas in ski mask stood over me. One of the dudes in ski mask stepped up in front of the other 5 niggas pulled out his gun pointing it at my head allowing me to look down the barrel as he pulled the trigger. Grah!!

I jumped out of my sleep covered in sweat as I looked around the unfamiliar room. The only source of light is the sun that shines through the blinds. Damn. I swiped a hand over my face as I reached for my phone that was charging on the nightstand. I was met with a notification plastered on my screen when I opened my phone. 'Big Brudda' sent 1 unread message. I tapped on the notification.

Big Brudda
Guess wat

                                                                                                  Kari
                                                            What nga I'm not bouta pwy