ch 7.

Ja pov
Sunday, September 15th 10:49pm

" Damn we been at the park all day" Red said looking down at his phone as I started to crank the car up. I shrugged my shoulders at what he said as 'Date night' by yfnlucci played from the radio. We drove all the way up to the first stop sign before Bishop called Red." I thought we was goin to the trap where y'all goin" Bishop said and in my review mirror i could see his dark blue hellcat following closely behind me." We goin ta get some liquor" I said as I pulled off. " Nigga it's almost 11pm yo ahh ain't gettin liquor no time soon" bishop said reminding me that the liquor store doesn't sell liquor after 11pm on sundays." Nigga I know" I said making a annoyed face " imma just drive faster" I said flooring the gas pedal." Ight nigga just drive safe" Bishop said sounding unamused " imma just head ta the trap" he said before hanging up.

It took me about 5 minutes to get to the nearest liquor store. I checked the time to see that it was 10:54pm. Ding! Ding! A bell rang as we walked in and the man behind the counter just stared at us as I grabbed 2 boxes full of Hennessy, any white liquor I could find, and any type of patron from white to brown while Red had got some fruity drinks 'for the ladies' he said." Your total will be $712.75" the man behind the counter said with a thick accent." DAMN $700" Red yelled sounding surprised." Nigga shut up and just give me half" I said to Red as I pulled my wad of money out my pocket taking $356 out." How much is half" Red asked looking at me then down at the wad off money he just pulled out of his pocket. I sighed before telling him the answer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As we pulled up I saw 3 cars parked outside the trap a dark blue hellcat, a silver Audi, and a white BMW. I got out and grabbed a box from the back seat as Red just sat in the front seat looking stupid." Aye nigga grab a box" I said to Red as I hit the head rest of his seat to catch his attention " ight nigga you don't needa yell" Red said getting out of the car. As I walked towards the house Red followed behind me staggering as he carried the box full of glass liquor bottles." You bet not drop it" I said loudly once I heard the bottle knocking together as he carried them." AYE SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled hearing some laughing and talking coming from inside the house once I got closer to the door. After a while somebody finally opened the door " Wassup Ja" Juvie one of Prince's friends said before moving out of my way so that I could walk in.

" Help me nigga" Red said sounding strained and he was shaking as he carried the box in the house." Mmcht mane it's only one box" I said smacking my lips before walking over to grab the box from Red " give it here" I said grabbing it from him before he dramatically fell on the floor." Wassup Ja wassup Red" D'block said another one of Prince's friends who was also twins with Juvi " what y'all up to" he said dapping me up before reaching down to dap Red up who was still laying on the floor." Shi nun we bouta throw dis party" I said starting to take all the liquor out the boxes " who Audi parked out there and where Bishop at" I asked him still unpacking the liquor." Shi ion even know" D'block said looking out the window at the cars I guess he ain't noticed it was parked outside " but I'm bouta find out" he said grabbing his gun before walking outside. Me and Juvi looked at each other before grabbing our guns too and following outside with him.

" Dats Bishop car right dere ain't it" D'block said pointing at the hellcat I nodded my head yeah "ight we jus needa find out who in the Audi" he said looking at the silver car that had tints so we couldn't see who was inside. I took the lead as we walked towards the car but D'block followed close behind. Tap Tap Tap!! Tap Tap Tap!!! I tapped against the passenger side window with the barrel of my gun. I was about to tap again until the window rolled down revealing King in the passenger seat while his light skinned friend was in the driver seat and Gia, Dasani, Prince and Bishop in the backseat." Aw y'all was bouta get y'all heads blown off" I said leaning down into the window while my gun was still in hand. King leaned away and looked uneasy before saying "Can you move that" he was referring to my gun." Yeah my bad" I said tucking my gun in my pants " you happy now" I said to King before rolling my eyes "scary ass" I mumbled.