ch 8.

Ja pov
Monday, September 16th 2:46pm

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and buzzing on the table and the more the phone rang the more I could feel my brain cave in on itself. Damn I ain't neva drinkin again, dis hangova ain't no joke." Huh" I mumbled into the phone still in a daze." Ja what the fuck" Nene said yelling on the phone nearly causing my head to fall off " yo ass really got in a shootout last night" she said getting louder and also gaining my attention." What, how you know dat" I said pushing myself up off my stomach sitting up on the side of my bed." Nigga they got you on video" she said " and they posted dat shit on Facebook"." Huh" I said again now leaning over with one of my hands on my forehead." Boy you know you heard me" she yelling once again reminding me that I was hungover.

" Can you stop yelling" I said after the sudden shock of pain went away." Can you stop shooting" she said " can you stop playin wit guns" she said after a small pause " can yo-"--" ight I know" i said cutting her off getting annoyed." Ight whateva" she said getting quiet " is Prince over your house" she asked breaking the silence." Y-yea" I said stuttering after once again getting a shock of pain again " k see you later" she said talking fast and hanging up. What the fuck. I threw myself down on the bed sending another shock through my head but I didn't really care cause I was about to go back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" JA WHERE YOU AT" I woke up to a females voice yelling as she walked down the hallway getting closer to my room. Knock. Knock. I heard two light knocks on the door before somebody came in the room." Ja get up" I heard Nene say her voice was more recognizable once she stepped into the room. I mumbled as I turned my head hoping she would get the hint and leave me alone." Ja who in here yel-" Prince said as he walked into my room but he stopped talking abruptly." Hey Prince" Nene said sounding judgmental and mad almost as if she didn't even want to say that." Hey" I heard Prince say sounding almost like he was scared and had been caught. After a couple of seconds of silence I heard my room door close.

" Ja wake up" she said again trying to manually pick me up." Noooooo" I mumbled lightly pushing her off me." Ight whateva nigga if you wanna go to jail den good luck wit dat" she said before standing up and walking out of the room. I then started to doze off once again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I woke up I could hear far away laughter and my headache was gone. I made a strained noise as I stretched and sat up on the bed. I reached over for my phone checking the time to see that it was 6:59pm. Damn I slept all day. I felt a little dizzy as I stood up out of bed stretching some more. I headed straight for the bathroom once I left my room. I let out a sigh of relief as I peed almost forgetting about the nine people who stayed the night.

" Sleeping beauty finally woke up" Prince said noticing me walking into the open area that had my kitchen and living room. I just mumbled still feeling groggy as I grabbed me a water bottle and putting my plate from the baby shower in the microwave." Dis nigga look like a zombie" I heard D'block say causing everybody to laugh." Yo ahh shaking like a stripper" Red said causing them to laugh harder as he walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a Gatorade out of it. I just smacked my lips in return as Red looked at me before almost falling over in laughter." Dis nigga fucked up" Red said in-between laughter. Beep! Beep! Beep!!

I grabbed my food from the microwave before sitting down at a chair by the counter. I closed my eyes as I ate my food drowning out the background noise. Fuck I'm probably about to go to prison. Got damn I shouldn't have shot dat nigga. But he tried it doe, dat nigga really tried it. I nodded in agreement with my thoughts. I been to jail before but neva prison. Fuck!