Chapter 2: Baby

⚠️Short Chapter Ahead..⚠️

Namjoon's Point of View..

My phone rings. I glance at it and notice it's Yoongi that's calling me.

“Jin, I have a phone call to take. Will you be ok for a little bit by yourself?” I ask as I hold his hand.

Jin laughs. “I'm not a baby, Joon. You don't have to treat me like a child. But yes, I'll be fine.”

“Ok, I'll be right back. I'm just going to be in the hallway. And yes, you are a baby. You're my baby.” I smirk as I get up and leave a flustered Jin behind me.

Once I get to the hallway, I answer the call.

“All of us have tried texting you, Joon. We got concerned. Where are you?” Yoongi asks.

“What do you mean? Oh—” I say as I check my text messages.

“I'm at the hospital.” I say.

“The hospital?!” Yoongi asks, frantic.

I lean away from the phone. “Yes, but I'm with Jin.”

“Jin? Who's Jin?” Yoongi asks.

“My best friend.” I explain what happened to him and why I'm at the hospital.

“I'm bringing the others.”

“See you guys later.” I say as I hang up the phone.

I walk back into the room and get settled in the chair next to Jin’s hospital bed.

“Some of my friends are coming over. Is that ok?” I ask.

“Of course it's ok, but I just have one question.”

“What is it?”

“You called me your baby..” Jin says as his cheeks flush.

“Aren't you though?” I ask as I raise one of my eyebrows, challenging him.

“I.. could be, yes..” Jin says shyly as he looks down at his lap.

I laugh softly as I hold his hands in mine. “Will you be my boyfriend?”

💜 Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜