Chapter 5: Progress

💜Author's Note: I swear, I think I'm having severe writer's block when it comes to this book, lol. So, please, bear with me, ok? I think that's why the chapters in this book are so short. It seems like I can't come up with a good idea to save my life.🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway, I hope you still like this chapter!💜

Jin's Point of View..

Throughout my stay in the hospital, I have had to go to physical therapy to speed up the process of healing.

The first step is trying to stand up.

Although, I think that task just by itself requires at least 3 days.

The doctor comes into my room. “Jin? Are you ready for physical therapy?”

“I guess so.”

The doctor and Namjoon help me into a wheelchair and take me to the physical therapy room.

I look around at the other people in the room that are also going through physical therapy who are doing so much better than me.

“Joon, I'm worried I won't be able to get better..”

“Don't say that, babe. You'll get better. You just have to go to physical therapy.” Namjoon says with a dimpled smile.

“So, Jin, let's wheel you over to that set of walking bars.” The doctor says.

They wheel me over to the walking bars and Namjoon wraps an arm around my waist to help me up. I end up almost falling down, but thanks to Namjoon's arm around my waist, I don't.

“Sorry, Joon.” I mumble after my left leg almost gives out from under me.

“Don't be sorry. It's alright.” Namjoon says, as his arm tightens around me.

“Alright, that's enough for today, hm? We'll try again tomorrow.” The doctor says as he writes some notes down in his notebook.

“Alright, thanks.” I mumble, defeated as Namjoon helps me into my wheelchair again.

The doctor nods before walking away.
I sigh as Namjoon brings me back to my room.

“Hey, think of it this way, babe: At least you've made progress.” Namjoon says with a small smile as he holds my hand again.

“Yeah, I guess.”

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜