Chapter 10: Getting Lunch With Friends

💜Author's Note: Not too sure about the flow of this chapter lol. But let me know in the comments!💜

Namjoon's Point of View..

We all meet up at a small diner called, “Daydream Diner” on the outskirts of Seoul.

“You know babe, you don't have to pay for everyone. I will.” I say as I pull into the parking lot.

“I want to, Joon. They helped me move in with you. I feel bad otherwise.” Jin says.

“Well, I'm paying for your food at least, Jinnie. You deserve it.”

“Aww, babe!” Jin smiles as he leans over the middle console and kisses my cheek.

I grin as we get out of the car and walk over to the guys who are laughing at something.

“What's so funny?” I ask.

We start walking inside. “Oh just that Jimin was telling us about how he fell out of a chair a couple of days ago!” Hoseok says as he laughs and claps his hands.

Jin laughs. “It's not funny, Hyung!” Jimin says as he pouts.

“Yes it is, Jimin-ah. You always keep falling out of chairs.” Hoseok says with a grin.

Jimin huffs as we sit at a table.“Whatever. What are we getting to eat, guys?”

“I'm too tired to eat anything. Moving all of Jin's stuff tired me out.” Yoongi groans as he leans his head against Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok giggles. “Aww.. you tired, Yoongi?”

“Yes, I am. I'm using you as a pillow now, Hobi.”

Jungkook groans. “Yoongi Hyung, you didn't even do much. You just bossed everyone around.”

“Yes I did. And that in itself is tiring enough, Kook.” Yoongi says as he shifts to get comfortable.

Jungkook shakes his head slightly as he drinks his banana milk.

A little bit later, our food comes out and we dig in. The flavors of the kalguksu on my plate explode on my tongue and I sigh happily.

“Is it good?” Jin asks with a smile.

“Yeah, it is. Do you want to try some?” I ask.
Jin grins as he nods his head. I feed him some of the kalguksu on my plate. “Oh! That is good!”

The rest of the time passes by quickly and before long, I pay for Jin's food and Jin pays for everyone else's.

“This was really fun! We should do it again sometime!” Taehyung says with a boxy smile.

“I hope we will too!” Hoseok says with a hopeful glint in his eye.

“Don't worry, we'll get together sometime soon!” Jin says with a grin.

“Let's go home, babe.” I say.

“Ok, we'll see you guys soon!” Jin says as we wave goodbye.

We walk outside and get in the car.

“Home.. that has a nice ring to it.” Jin smiles.

“That it does.” I grin as I drive us home.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜