Chapter 9: Move In Day

⚠️Author's Note: Short Chapter Ahead⚠️

Jin's Point of View..

Once I open the door, six pairs of eyes meet my surprised gaze.

“What are you guys doing here?” I ask as I continue covering my hickey mark.

“We wanted to help you pack, Hyung!” Jungkook says with a bunny smile.

“Uh, couldn't you have given me a heads up?”

“We did. Haven't you checked your phone?” Yoongi asks with an eye roll.

I take my hand away from my neck and pat my pockets. “Crap. Where's my phone..?” I mumble.

“Do you mean this?” Namjoon walks up to me with my phone in his hand.

I look up and smile at Namjoon. “Thanks, babe.”

“Uh..” Hoseok mumbles shyly before pointing at his neck.

“What?” I ask, oblivious.

“Your neck..” Taehyung mumbles, embarrassed.

I blush deeply before covering my neck. “You caught us at an inconvenient time.”

Namjoon smirks as he gently rubs a finger over the hickey mark. “Pretty, isn't it?”

“Namjoon!” I exclaim before swatting his hand away.

Namjoon chuckles as everyone turns bright red. “Why don't you guys come in?”

Everyone hurries inside while focusing on the floor.

“So, uh– why are you here?” I ask as I open the coat closet and search for a scarf or something to cover my neck. Once I find one, I secure it around my neck, making Namjoon snicker.

“We wanted to help you pack your stuff up and move it to Namjoon Hyung’s place.” Jungkook says.

“Well, we definitely need the help!” I grin.

The next few hours pass by quickly with the extra help. Within no time, my things are packed up and transported to Namjoon's house.

“Thank you guys so much for the help!” I smile as I watch Taehyung and Yoongi unload the last of my boxes and carry them inside Namjoon's house. I had to take a break and sit down because I was starting to feel exhausted.

“It's not a problem at all, Hyung.” Jimin says with a smile as he wipes sweat from his forehead.

“I feel bad. How about after we get done here, we go get lunch? I'm paying.” I smile as everyone cheers.

“Yes! Free food!” Hoseok exclaims as he claps his hands together.

I sigh happily as Namjoon walks up to me and kisses my forehead.

“Let's go.” I stand up with a grin.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜