Chapter 16: Jong-Su Meets Jin's Friends

💜 Author's Note: Short Chapter Ahead. Also, I feel like I need to better improve my conversation skills when writing, lol. It needs to be more natural. But for now, this is it. I might edit it later, though!💜

Jin's Point of View..

"Our friends are going to come by later." I say as we walk to the car.

"Do you think that your friends will like me?" Dad asks.

"Hopefully they will."

Dad nods as he gets in the back. "I always knew you and Namjoon would get together."

Namjoon coughs harshly. I pat him on the back.

"You accept us?" I ask, bewildered as my eyes widen.

Dad chuckles. "I do even though your Mom has a different opinion on it. All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy, Jin. And if Namjoon is what brings you happiness, so be it."

I look back at him and smile widely. "Thank you."

"Of course."

The rest of the car ride is filled with equal parts silence and conversations as Dad tells Namjoon and I about what's been happening with him.

Once we get to the house, we walk inside and wait. It's not too long after when our friends come by.

Once Jungkook made eye contact with my Dad, the bunny smile that once was on his face disappeared and he glared. "What is he doing here?!"

Dad stands up. "Jungkook, right? Let me explain."

Jungkook continues glaring daggers at him. You know, it's kind of funny. Jungkook can be an angelic soul but if you make him mad, or give him a reason to stand up to you, he turns into a demon. That might've been one of the reasons why he got into a lot of fights when he was younger and in school.

Dad gulps and inhales before he tells my friends what's happened. Starting from the beginning.

After Dad finishes, everyone has their mouths hanging open.

"I know that what I have done to Jin was wrong. But I hope you guys can forgive me." Dad says with a small smile.

"So what's next?" Taehyung asks.

"Heh, I don't really know. I know Ji-Ho won't let me back in the house."

I glance at Namjoon. "Maybe you could live here?"

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote! Also, this book might be ending soon. I'm not too sure.💜