Chapter 11: What's Mine Is Yours

Jin's Point of View..

It's been about 2 weeks since I've moved in with Namjoon. And I'm still hesitant if I should ask about random stuff like if I can get a drink or a snack. So, Namjoon asks. “Babe, why do you ask me stuff like about getting a drink or food?”

“Well, I uh– don't really know..” I chuckle as I rub my neck softly.

“You don't have to ask. You live here now.” Namjoon smiles.

“I guess it's because I still feel like a visitor in your house. Like I keep thinking I'll be able to go back to my house sometime when I know I won't.”

Namjoon scoots closer to me and pulls me into his lap, making me blush. “Like I said: You don't have to ask.” Namjoon rests his hands on my waist.

“Ok.” I say in a soft voice as I look down at him.

“What's mine is yours. Everything. My house, my lips, my body.. everything.” Namjoon whispers in a seductive voice.

I shudder softly. “Oh really?”

“Really.” He smirks.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I stare at him. We're in our own world. As if we're the only two people on the planet as I gaze into his eyes and see galaxies of stars within them. It's as if he's the moon and I'm the astronaut: ready to explore him and his body like an astronaut would on the moon.

“Can I make you mine, Joonie?” I whisper near his ear.

Namjoon tightens his grip on my waist as he whispers, “I'm already yours, babe.”

I smirk as I kiss his neck, opening my mouth slightly and gently sucking on his neck.

Namjoon gasps as he holds my head against his neck. “Mm..”

I smirk before pulling away and admiring the hickey mark on his neck clear as day. “You marked me, so now I marked you.” I giggle.

Namjoon looks up at me through a hooded gaze. “Kiss me.” He says in a demanding tone.

I grin before pulling away slightly. “And what if I don't?”

He smirks. “If you don't, it'll be a long night for you and your ass.” He says as he tugs the scarf on my neck roughly.

I giggle before untying my scarf, getting off his lap and running away, knowing fully well what's in store.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜