Chapter 17: Jong-Su Moves In

💜 Author's Note: OMG, I thought I already published this!This is later than I normally publish but here you go!!💜

Namjoon's Point of View..

“Yeah, you could live here, Jong-Su.” I say as I hold Jin's hand.

“Really?” Jong-Su's eyes brighten with hope. Almost like embers in the fire pit that haven't gone out completely but instead a fire ignites within.

“Yes, really. You need a place to stay and we have a spare room.” I continue on to say with a dimpled smile.

Jong-Su smiles brightly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” In the spur of the moment, he hugs us both.

I chuckle as I pat his back.

Then, Jin gazes at our friends. “Do you think you guys could help?”

“Eh, sure why not?” Yoongi says. “I'm still bossing you guys around. Anyone who has a problem with that can fight me.” He holds up his fists and bounces back and forth on his feet.

Hoseok giggles as he grips Yoongi's forearm. “How about let's not?”

“Anyway, how should we do this? We have to get Jong-Su's stuff.” Taehyung says.

“What time is it?” Jong-Su asks.

“Um.. 3.” Jimin says as he pulls out his phone.

“Ji-Ho is at work right now. Let's go now while she's gone.”

That's what we do. We get boxes and go back to the house with the door with chipped red paint. Yoongi did just as he said: bossed us around. It takes a few hours until we get everything in the boxes and load them into our cars.

It's as we're driving away that Ji-Ho comes driving back home. Once she sees us in three cars driving away, she doesn't even pull the car to a complete stop before she jumps out and starts screaming, “JONG-SU!! COME BACK HERE!!

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜