Chapter 7: Moving In

💜Author's Note: I think this is the best chapter I've ever written! I'm very proud of my writing ability in this chapter! Also, heated make out session ahead!💜

Jin's Point of View..

Today's the day I'm moving in with Namjoon. Right now, we're at my house putting my things into boxes. It's a process of elimination really. Trying to separate what I can live with and what I can live without. And putting the items I can live without in a donation box or in the pile of stuff I need to throw out.

“So, what about this, babe?” Namjoon asks as he holds up an alpaca stuffed animal.
“Keep that. It's my favorite stuffed animal.” I say as I take the stuffed animal from him and hold it close to me, guarding it with my hands.

Namjoon chuckles as he watches me with a fond expression on his face.
“What are you laughing at?” I ask with an accusatory finger pointed at him.

“You. You're too cute.” Namjoon says with a laugh.

I look around us and find a piece of clothing I'm getting rid of and throw it at his face. It hits him right in the face.

“Hey! That's it. You're going to pay for that!” Namjoon says with a laugh as he pulls me into his lap in one swift motion and starts tickling me.

“Mmh! Stop it, Joon! Hahaha! Hey, stop it!” I say in between laughs as I swat at his shoulder playfully.

After he stops tickling me, I finally notice I'm in his lap.

“Baby?” I ask as I take in the fact that he's looking at me like a starved man. Namjoon wraps his arms securely around my waist and leans up to plant a kiss on my lips.
My eyes widen before beginning to return the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair and angle my head just a little bit to deepen the kiss. It's as if we're the only two people in the whole world and what the rest of the world becomes is nothing but a blur. Namjoon bites at my lip, asking for silent permission.

I moan softly into the kiss as his teeth sink into the plumpness of my lips. His hands make their way lower and rest against the swell of my ass. I pull away from him with a struggle and look into his eyes.

“J-joon..” I stutter as I attempt to catch my breath.

“Mm?” He asks as he buries his face in my neck, planting feverish kisses against my neck.

“A-are we just going to forget about packing?” I ask breathlessly before he sinks his teeth into my neck, leaving a hickey.

“Mm-hmm.” Namjoon mutters against my neck.

Namjoon tightens his hold on my ass and stands up with me in his arms and makes his way to my bedroom which we haven't even packed up yet. He lays me down on the bed and captures my lips in a feverish kiss again.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜