Chapter 4: Friends

Namjoon's Point of View..

“Come in guys! I want you to meet my best friend and boyfriend, Kim Seok-Jin.” I say as they walk inside the room.

“Hi..” Jin says shyly as he waves.

“Wait, boyfriend?” Yoongi asks.

“Yeah.., after I got off the phone with you, I asked him.” I say as I smile at Jin.

Hoseok walks over to Jin and asks, “How did Namjoon persuade you to go out with him?”

Jin laughs as he says, “He just asked me, that's all. Although, since I've been here, he's almost broken a chair.”

“Sounds like Namjoon.” Hoseok chuckles.

“Hey! Don't make fun of me!” I say with a smile.

Jin grins at me. “Sorry, but it's true, Joonie.”

Gosh, he's so handsome..
“Ok, well, Jin, my name is Hoseok, that's Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.”

“Nice to meet you!” Jungkook says with a bunny smile.

“Oh! We brought you some flowers and balloons!” Jimin says.

“Wow, you guys don't even know me, and you're already so nice to me..” Jin says with a small smile as he looks at the bright colored balloons, and pretty bouquets of flowers.

“Making friends has never been easy for him.” I say as I glance at him.

“Well, guess what, hyung?” Jungkook asks Jin.

“What?” Jin asks with a smile.

“You have all of us, now!” Hoseok says with a smile.

I watch the interaction with Jin and the rest of my friends with a smile on my face. It all seems so natural. He'll have more than me as a support system, now. I continue watching Jin and the rest of my friends talk about everything, until I lean back against the couch, and feel my eyes start to close.

I must've been tired..

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜