Chapter 8: Breakfast

💜 Author's Note: Hey, guys! I'm finally back with an update! It seems like I'm still experiencing writer's block, but I hope you enjoy the chapter!💜

Namjoon's Point of View..

I open my eyes and rub the sleep from my eyes.

I turn to look at Jin and find his head resting on my chest, fast asleep. I tighten my hold on him as I rub his back softly.
Jin squirms a little as his eyes begin to open.

“Good morning, babe.” I say with a smile as Jin raises his head slightly to look at me.

“Good morning. Did we finish packing?” Jin asks as he rubs his eyes.

“Uh, no we didn't.” I say as we sit up and I look around at the untouched bedroom.

Jin groans. “This is all your fault, you know?”

“How is this my fault?” I ask, pretending to be shocked with a slight smirk on my face.

“You know why.” Jin says with a groan as he stands up and rubs his ass in pain.

I chuckle as I stand up and wrap my arms around his waist. “I'm sorry, baby.”

Jin sighs. “It's alright. I'll live.. hopefully.”

“Anyway, let me cook you breakfast.”

“I don't know if I trust you. Remember the last time you stepped foot in the kitchen? You almost burned my house down!”

“How was I supposed to know that the wrong burner was on and the oven mitt was right by it?”

“Let me cook breakfast, ok?” Jin asks as he rubs my shoulders softly.

“Oh, alright.” I smile as I kiss his forehead.

Jin walks to the kitchen. Or more like limps and hobbles. I laugh as I follow him and sit down at the table.

“Quit laughing at me!” Jin exclaims as he smacks my shoulder playfully.

“Sorry, sorry!” I laugh again as he opens the pantry with an eye roll.

Jin sighs as he looks through the contents of the pantry. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“Blueberry muffins, bacon, and scrambled eggs.” I grin as I watch Jin get the ingredients from the pantry and fridge.

Jin nods as he grabs the ingredients and cooks the food.

“Thanks, babe.” I say as I continue watching him cook.

“Of course.”

20 minutes later, the sound of the crackle and sizzle of bacon in the frying pan, the smell of scrambled eggs, and the smell of blueberries fill the kitchen.

Jin puts the food on 2 plates and hands me one. Jin sits down next to me as we eat the food.

“Wow! This is really good!” I grin as I eat the blueberry muffin.

“Did you think it wouldn't be? I've been cooking food for you since we were kids!” Jin asks, pretending to be offended.

I laugh. “No, that's not it! It's just that you haven't cooked for me in a while.”

“Well, we'll change that.” Jin says as he leans over and kisses my cheek.

That's when the doorbell rings.

“I'll get it. Don't worry.” Jin says.

I nod as Jin stands up and walks to the door. He opens it and immediately covers the hickey mark on his neck.

“U-uh.. hi.”

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜