Chapter 3__Getting on Nerves

Kulsum's POV-

We headed towards the car in an awkward silence because of what just happened, I swear my heart was in my throat.

We reached the spot and it wasn't just any car.....it was freaking BUGATTI LA VOITURE NOIRE!!!
I almost choked on my saliva on seeing this, it's my dream car.
I was taken aback when he opened the car door for me.

I didn't realised he grew up to be a gentleman.
Well good for him to learn some manners.
I sat in the gleaming black metal car and the interior was just as luxurious with the most comfortable leather.

He was about to sit in the car when his phone rang so he just closed the door and remained outside while talking on his phone.
Just then the reality hit me again....I was leaving the country with him.
We're leaving for Turkey for God's sake.
I really have to go home and get my essentials.

I know he said that all my belongings will be taken care of but I still need to go and collect some personal stuff.
I knew this guy wouldn't budge and won't take me home so I had to take matters into my own hands.

I was biting my lower lips nervously when I spotted his blazer lying on the seat.
I grabbed it and searched for....I don't know what, but something that I could use to get home.
I searched his pockets and found his licence.
Bingo!

In U.K you cannot even start your car without your license in your pocket and if I steal his license for just mere few minutes something will definitely work.

I quickly hid the license in my pocket and put the blazer back.
Just then he opened the door and sat on the driving seat.
He rolled up the engine and I could hardly believe my eyes.

He then took his blazer and started searching for something.
Probably his license
His face turned pale as he looked like a mad man and searched.

"What happened is something wrong?" I asked so innocently as if I knew nothing and I smirked beneath my mask.
"Nothing it's just I can't find my license. " he replied coldly without looking up.

"I think I forgot it in the hospital!" He finally gave up as he groaned.
Perfect!
"It's too late to go back now...." I interrupted.
"I know but what can we do?" He said as he slammed his hand on the forehead.

"Uh..how about I drive?" I gulped.
He looked up at me with one of his eyebrows raised.
"You know how to drive?" He questioned as if I was 16 year old kid.
"Duh obviously.....I even got a license." Unlike you right now.

He finally gave in and I couldn't help but scream internally.
Not only I'm about to experience a drive in Bugatti but also gonna drive it.
I wish to scream on top of my lungs.

We quickly switched our seats and I was now on the driving seat and I started the engine.
Oh boyyyyyyy
"Just be careful not to bump into someone. Or just do I have lots of cars in this model." He said coldly as he rolled his eyes.
What an absolute brag.

I drove the car outside the parking lot and hit the road.
"Turn left from ahead, we have to reach our private runway as we're travelling in a private plane." He ordered as his eyes were on the road.
Can this guy be any more narcissistic.

But unfortunately for you Mister because my house is on the right.
I turned right just the opposite of what he told and his eyes widened in dismay.
"What are you doing? I told you to turn left!" He growled.

I didn't answer him and focused on the road I glanced at his with the corner of my eyes and saw him shooting death glares at me.
I finally hit the break as we reached my house.

I quickly got out and and rang the doorbell as Razzaq followed behind me looking pissed.
My mom opened in an instant and was shocked to see me.
"Kulsum? Razzaq? What are you doing here?" My mom asked as dad curled up behind her.

"Oh nothing I just needed to grab my essentials, I know all my stuff has already been carried out but I need some stuff." I said coolly and turned to Razzaq and gave him a chic smile.
He glared at me in response.

I made my way into the house and my room. I quickly grabbed my diary and my favourite makeup and other essentials and hurriedly made my way out of the house.
"I'll miss you guys so much." I kissed my mom and dad's cheek before sitting again in the passenger's seat.

He soon followed after me and sat in the driver seat.
There was a minute of silence before he turned to me with fire in his eyes.
"I thought I told you to turn left!" He spoke in a dark deep voice.
"And I thought I said I wanted to go home and get my things!" I finally raised my voice.

I understand that he's having a hard time with his grandmother but he should also understand my situation.
I mean I got married and have to leave my house without any warning.
Sure I didn't shed a single tear because I knew this would happen someday and yes I would definitely miss my parents.

But I've never been close to my parents growing up even though I'm a single child.
All my life I just nodded to every demand and I'm mostly away from my parents anyway so for me it's not a big deal to leave just like that.
But he doesn't know that.

"I told you all your stuff has been carried out already!" He raised his voice.
"Why can't you understand that I needed to go back and get my personal stuff!" I finally lost my temper.

"Damn I was right! You're just as before, cunning and manipulative to get what you want!" His eyes darkened.
"And you're just as before! Cold, ruthless, rude and an absolute jerk!" I groaned.

I swear I was fuming with anger I can't even remember the last time I was this angry.
He just flared his nostrils and turned away.

"Oh...what's this? This looks like....yours." I said sarcastically as I pulled out his license from my pocket.
He snatched the license from my hand and gave me a death glare.
Yeah as if I'm afraid of you!

.

.

.

We reached the runway and found that his parents and grandma already took off in the plane.
So we took another one of their private plane.

The plane took off and the entire ride we pretend as the other one didn't existed.

Soon after we landed in Turkey and I was welcomed with the fresh air.
We got out and the car was already waiting for us.
To my surprise he completely ignored me and started the engine when I was outside.

"Excuse me? I'm right here!" I exclaimed.
"Oh...you're such a great driver. Why don't you find a car and drive yourself home? I'm pretty sure you're capable of that." He said sarcastically as our eyes met.

And with that the jerk put on his sunglasses closed the window and drove off LEAVING ME BEHIND!

That's it! I totally hate this guy!
NO, I DESPISE THIS GUY!
____________________________________________

heyyy guys!!!
I'm sorry I'm uploading after so long.

I was on vacation and couldn't find time to upload.
Sorry for the wait.

If you like his chapter please vote and comment.

Let me know what you think what will happen next in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading.

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead