Chapter 11__Jealous?

Kulsum's POV-

We were seated on the dining table filling ourselves with the most scrumptious breakfast.
The entire table was relished with Turkish flat breads, 4 types of chicken and mutton gravy and ayran which is a Turkish drink.

I thought only English breakfast had style and standards but apparently I was wrong.
Because Turkish food is so lavish.

"Razzaq, you remember Esra Ozchivit....the daughter of Baris Ozchivit?" My father in law Mr. Alparslan said as he looked up from his food.

"Baris Ozchivit, as in the biggest stock holders of our company right?" Abdul Razzaq took a sip of his ayran.
"Evet (yes), she's coming to Istanbul for some work and I want you to assist her with whatever she requires. " He said firmly.

I wonder who is she? She seems like a powerful woman.
I mean she's assisting his father in business, that's huge.

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

My mood instantly dropped upon the news of her coming to Istanbul.
Esra and I were classmates as long as I can remember.

Our fathers were also business associates from a long time.
The reason I stay away from her is because she's way too annoying.

She talks about everything under the sun except work when we meet.
That's what she also used to do when we had assignments to finish back in school.

She and her family used to live in Istanbul but they left for Ankara (city in Turkey) a long time ago.

And now she's back...I just hope she grew up to be mature.

I went to my room after the breakfast and opened my laptop.
My phone chimed and I got the notification of a 'done deal'.
Perfect.

I went to the place where Kulsum and Emir went to establish her clinic.
It wasn't hard to track down locations and connections when you're the richest man in Turkey.

Though there did arose some complications as the plot was already booked by the time I reached.

But who would deny The CEO of Ozturk Enterprise when he wants something, right?
And besides nobody would dare to say no to me! Everyone knows the consequences of that.

So yes getting that plot and paying for it without Kulsum knowing is a tricky situation but whatever.

I get what I want. And that means she gets what she wants.

Kulsum's POV-

I entered the bedroom and I found Abdul Razzaq already in there on the couch doing something on his laptop.

But I'm just way to occupied on the matter of who paid for that plot!

I adjusted my hijab and took my purse and was about to leave to go and check and sort everything out when suddenly the door flew opened and there entered a woman.

She wore a white cotton shirt contrast with her black blazer and pants.
Her black shiny long bob hairs hung down just above her neck. She was tall and pretty with long eyelashes and heels.
Her green eyes stuck on Abdul Razzaq.

"Omg Abdul Razzaq! I can't believe it's you!" She squealed as she jumped on him and pecked his cheeks.
What the hell!

"Pleasure to see you again Esra." Razzaq said coolly as he got up.
She finally looked in my direction and her smile instantly faded.

"And why are you standing here like this? Go get me some fresh juice." She gave me a disgusted look.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed in astonishment. Who the heck she is! First she got in without my permission then kiss my husband- I mean the man I married and now she's bossing me around.