Chapter 27__Healing

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I stayed beside her on the bed as she laid unconscious with her face pale and her eyes red and puffy with her messed up hairs.

My mother and Aslihan were seated on the edges of the bed, both of them equally concerned.

"How did this happened? Whose evil eyes has casted on my daughter?" My mother frowned.

"I think we should leave now mom, leave Kulsum in her own space for sometime." Aslihan put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll stay here." I said firmly as they nodded and left.

Soon after a while her eyelids twiched and she blinked several times before opening her eyes.

"Kulsum......are you okay?" I quickly poured a glass of water.

I helped her sit up as she took a sip of water. "Thank you.....for everything." She said weakly.

"No need to thank me melekim. It's my duty." I smiled.

"You don't get it Razzaq, it's over.....my parents are dead. I'm all alone. I never thought this day would come."

Tears stung her eyes as she let them flow, I moved closer to her as she placed her head on my shoulder and I circled her body with mine.

"I do get it melekim. Trust me I do." It's true....I understand her condition more than anyone I guess as something very similar happened 22 years ago to me as well.

"What is left for me now? I can't go on anymore." She sniffed.

"Whatever happened, happened for a reason. Their journey was till then, so they left.....the best thing you can do to make their souls rest in peace is to pray salah for them, recite Quran for them, ask forgiveness on behalf of them.

Only these things will benefit them now. You still have chance to be a good daughter. You can pray for them that Allah SWT grants them highest rank in Jannatul-Firdaus."

She nodded as she wiped her tears. I faced her as I held her biceps.

"But it still hurts so much Razzaq......so much that I'll break." Her voice trembled.

I hugged her tightly as she cried silently with her head in my chest.

I held her firmly as I carcassed her hairs and placed my chin on her head.

"You know......our problems and sorrows are nothing compared to our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW and his companions.

He never saw his father as he passed away right before he was born, his mother also passed away when he was just six years old. His beloved grandfather passed away as well and he was left all alone.

But he never complained or was ungrateful to Allah's decision. When he preached for Islam, people turned against him and pulled dirty and treacherous acts against him.

His first and his most beloved wife....Khadija RA also passed away. Him and his companions were constantly tortured.

They put thorns on his way, threw rocks and pebbles on him which made his clothes and shoes soaked in blood.

He starved for days so much so that his abdomen shrinked and he tied rock around his waist. Why did he do all that? For us.....to bless us with the world's most precious treasure......Iman.

He beared all the tortures without cursing or swearing upon them.....just for us. His very own uncle did horrible acts against him.

On the day of judgement when all the prophets and people including our parents, siblings, friends will act like they don't know us.....all the people will only scream Ya Nafsa (what about me?) Except our Prophet Muhammad SAW, whose voice will be the loudest as he'll plead.....Ya Rabb Ummati (Oh lord my people)