Chapter 25__Tragedy

Kulsum's POV-

I pulled away gently after a long and warm hug. I would be lying if I said I don't want to remain locked in his embrace forever.

He's the best kind of genuine person. Never, ever in my life I was told that I was.....beautiful.

A part of me knew I was good-looking as some girls were so jealous of me, and even dumb enough to evident it.

But it's the first time ever someone actually said it to me. And I couldn't be more glad to know that it's none other than my husband.

Our bodies were still in each other's embrace as he held my hands with the most charming expression.

Suddenly I felt this fuzzy little feeling inside me, as tickles travelled throughout my entire body.

His electrifying blue eyes and his contrast black hairs and his most divine face and his perfect pink lips seems even more alluring.

He's the most exquisite person both inside and out. How wrong I was about him!

His hands reached for my face, cupping them as he gently carcassed my cheeks just below my freckles.

His touch is the most appealing sensation I'd ever felt. I felt this urge for him to just grab my face and kiss me!

"It's late, you better get to sleep melekim." He removed a strand of hair from my eyes as he slightly smiled.

I nodded and we reached for the bed and I snuggled in my blanket as he stretched his legs and typed on his laptop.

After what felt like eternity of constantly shifting restlessly in my bed I heard him say......"what are you doing melekim?" He asked flatly as his eyes were fixed on his laptop.

"Uh....nothing, just trying to sleep." I cleared my throat.
"No, you're just tossing and turning every two second as if there are thorns on the bed." He said bluntly, his eyes still fixed on his laptop.

"Whatever, I just can't sleep." I sighed.
"Come here." He stretched out his arms towards me, his eyes still on the laptop.

I was kinda surprised, and to be honest excited yet terribly nervous thinking what will he do.

My heart raced as I could feel it will jump out of my throat any minute now.

I slid into his arms as he gently made me lay on his lap as his laptop was placed on the other.

He gently tapped on my forehead rhythmically, gesturing to make me sleep as his fingers curled into the strands of my hairs as they travelled, playing with them, with his eyes still stuck on his damned laptop.

"I uh-"
"Shhhhh" he cut me off huskily. "Sleep melekim." His fingers cupped my chin as his thumb were on my lips caressing it sensually. And yes, his gaze still on the laptop.

I gulped, how I wished his lips to be on mine instead of his thumb.
Astagfirullah, I'm so shameless.

I closed my eyes as I snuggled on his lap, feeling warm with his touch and his embrace.......and a while later I dozed off.
.
.
.
I woke up to find myself laying on his chest as the first thing I witnessed was his gorgeous face.

I sensed my arms circling his waist and his hands wrapping me pressing our physiques with each other, caging me as our bodies tangled with each other's.

I smiled as I watched him sleep like a vulnerable baby. I swear he looks so perfect, even when he's sleeping. Ya Allah, I could stare at him for hours.

"You can stare at me by getting off me as well." He spoke huskily in his ravishing morning voice as his eyes were still closed.