Chapter 16__Misunderstanding

Kulsum's POV-

"What did I tell you melekim? I would make you shut up. Take this as a lesson for next time, I don't loose. Think twice before challenging me, because next time.....your punishment won't be so lenient." He breathed.

And with that he climbed out of the pool, leaving me behind.
His audacity!!!

I was left there numb and soaked. I'm so gonna get back at him.
How could he do this!?

But what happened next, shook me to the core.
He removed his drenched Arabic jubba as his back was facing me, exposing his sexy back.

My eyes widened as I gulped. I swear he has muscles and a body like a demi God!
His broad shoulders, perfectly sculpted biceps, and his formidable sexy back.

He then shook his wet long hairs to drain water.
I swear I didn't realised that my jaw was dropped.

He then grabbed a bath robe from the nearby rack and covered his hot physique.

He was going to step inside the bedroom, when he stopped.
He tilted his head to the side.

"You can stop staring now, the fun part is over." He smirked devilishly.

What the fudge! H- how long does he knew I was staring at him?
Ya Allah I'm so shameless!

"Ahem...I'm not staring at you okay! I- I was admiring the money plant above the railing." I cleared my throat.

But he just snickered and went inside. What an absolute piece of jerk!

I managed to climb out of the pool and put on a robe and went inside.
Great! Now I have to shower again!
.

.

.

I was in my office taking care of the clients. Just a few weeks has passed and I can't believe it's going so well.

I feel peaceful while I try to comfort people and be there for them.

My last client got up and left and I was exhausted.
I rested my head on the desk after a long and tiring day.

Just then I heard a familiar heels clicking sound and I immediately looked up.

And there stood Esra leaning against the door frame, her lips curved into a sneaky smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at her.
"Oh, I'm just here to witness how you're wasting Abdul Razzaq's money by establishing this stupid clinic." She rolled her eyes.

My blood boiled with rage. What the heck is her problem?! The more I try to be away from her.....the more she irritates me.

"You got no business here Esra, and besides I did not spend Abdul Razzaq's money on this. So why don't you shut up and leave!" I flared my nostrils.

She suddenly started laughing. "Oh my God! You have no idea about Abdul Razzaq don't you? Oh God you're so shameless and ignorant." She made a disgusted look.

"What the hell do you mean huh?" I stepped closer to her.
"Nothing darling....at first I thought you don't care about him....but now I know, you don't even know him." She folded her arms.

"I don't wanna deal with you right now! Get out!" I gestured her to leave.
She left clicking her heels as if she was in a fashion show.

But her words rang in my ears....what did she meant when she said I didn't know anything about Abdul Razzaq?

Just then, Emir entered with a confused expression.
"Kulsum.....who was that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"That was Esra." I sighed.
"The Esra...you told me about? That psycho girl?" His eyes widened.
"The one and only." I rolled my eyes.